FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

• 3 weeks later...
Hey thegrapist, I'm interested in buying some MIJ 19 black luster jeans in size 26, maybe 27. Do you have access to these? Here's what I'm thinking of:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V102&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&season=actual&seasProdID=48I

TheGrapist, I just sent you a PM about this question :)

• 3 weeks later...
is there any 19cm diors in size 26 or maybe 25?

im looking for skinny diors, do you think i should go for 17.5cm instead?

26 is as small as they go. 17.5's are skinny

Hi guys!

are these a pair of MIJ raws?

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/fashion/mensstore/jeans/99623.htm

im really confused by their staff. i emailed they do not carry RAW dior denim. but they have the Dior Redline and Dior Silverline selvedge which also look raw to me...

Could someone help me out here? thanks

=s

Those are 19cm MIJ raws. SA's are retarded.

And please post these in the Dior thread not in his sale thread.

• 3 weeks later...
are the brut (raw) jeans the cheapest in the MIJ/19cm cut? $378USD?

what are prices like in the MII/19cm variety?

It depends on the size, if I don't have it on hand, I'd have to get it at the store, and as I mentioned recently, the prices went up.

Can't get the MII jeans anywhere in the US anymore.

It depends on the size, if I don't have it on hand, I'd have to get it at the store, and as I mentioned recently, the prices went up.

Can't get the MII jeans anywhere in the US anymore.

fast reply.

im a true 28", but i tried a MIJ in a tagged size 26 and i couldnt even do up the first button :rolleyes: so im thinking i need to get a tagged 28. whats your opinion on this matter?

i guess let me know prices for other 19cms i guess (in indigo)..

fast reply.

im a true 28", but i tried a MIJ in a tagged size 26 and i couldnt even do up the first button :rolleyes: so im thinking i need to get a tagged 28. whats your opinion on this matter?

i guess let me know prices for other 19cms i guess (in indigo)..

I'd say go with the 28. The only 19cm indigo is the MIJ one, (since MII isn't sold in the US).

Give me your email address and I can either invoice you or we can discuss this further, since I have size 28's on hand.