vintage sneaker post!!

seenmy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhh those photoshops are the fuking best!lol me and my friend just laughed sooo hard!

in regards to the stock,its not anything to do with me personally so i dont have concrete info on when its going to go up for sale,as i understand it later this year it will slowly become avalible for sale,somone has a very big job ahead of them sorting this place out,we barely touched the surface!one the best days ive ever had mind!

i swear to god i had a dream about trying on a pair of those purple n cement/elephant

joints. i was walking around a house with them on and trying to get as many pictures of them as possible before seenmy found out i was wearing them, my buddy kept telling me he was coming to get them back.

but my camera wasnt working i'd look at the screen and it was just ink pouring all over the place and the lense was pointed in a cockeyed direction.

i swear to god i had a dream about trying on a pair of those purple n cement/elephant

joints. i was walking around a house with them on and trying to get as many pictures of them as possible before seenmy found out i was wearing them, my buddy kept telling me he was coming to get them back.

but my camera wasnt working i'd look at the screen and it was just ink pouring all over the place and the lense was pointed in a cockeyed direction.

my buddy found a pair deadstock in philly. they're the most insane things you'll ever see. it's funny to see some of the reactions of what people are seeing here jordan heads vs. others as i've seen every jordan, but the elephant purple jawns are truely rare.