vintage sneaker post!!

seenmy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm saying. I think he's on his way to NY next. What say you and I jump out a black whip masked up at JFK and gaffle him for the goods?

believe me, i don't think there is a warehouse like this in NYC. i think i know what this is and what it's going to be. It's pretty crazy about the shit you'll find in philly completely deadstock, but in like small sizes. I leave it there for others to find and buy to wear...i've seen most of that shit before.

believe me, i don't think there is a warehouse like this in NYC. i think i know what this is and what it's going to be. It's pretty crazy about the shit you'll find in philly completely deadstock, but in like small sizes. I leave it there for others to find and buy to wear...i've seen most of that shit before.

That's ok, I wear a 7, 7.5.

ok i get home from work and let all of the pics load and wow those are insane shots. the thing that makes them better is how elated you look while holding some of those. the black and purple joints and neon pumps are truly skeet worthy.

u struck gold... godddaaammmmnnnn

but someone made a comment about the shoe crumbling...that was true when i found a deadstock pair of some late 80s converse in my attic...under the insole was the damn should crumbling in pieces..lol