grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

no honestly, can someone fill me in on what the fuck wiley is getting up to... really.

anyone? i'm mad confused. what is this weird fucking semi-bassline house shit he's on? and why do i get the feeling it is going to blow up in about 6 months?

He walked off of the 'Wearing My Rolex' video shoot. That's the latest from him. Everyone knows what he's like though. He's only doing Bassline because that's what's likely to be big next, it's already huge in Mid England and it's been in the charts with that shite Delinquent song and now this.

Quality that people from the US know about grime.

no honestly, can someone fill me in on what the fuck wiley is getting up to... really.

anyone? i'm mad confused. what is this weird fucking semi-bassline house shit he's on? and why do i get the feeling it is going to blow up in about 6 months?

Not sure if it's true, but I've read that he recently signed with Atlantic Records, guessing this would be his first single on that major.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjap26

This Zip. Includes 4 of his latest ripped from radio. (hold tight logan sama and Grimeforum.com for the rips)

In order of Greeze level:

-Body Bag

-Cricket bag

-Nokia Charger Wire (the chorus is retarded, but kind of funny)

-King of Grime (this song has grown on me)

Enjoy.

This just changed my opinion on Skepta. Thanks.

but really though, have you listened to 'wearing my rolex' and then 'rolex sweep' and then watched the video of people trying to do the rolex sweep dance?

but its the same voice as GANGSTERS GANGSTERS...

why am i not completely hating though? i need answers. shit is kind of catchy.

i'm just concerned.

You should be listening to

Big H(meridian)

Esco (slew dem)

Rage(slew dem)

R.A.( and the whole)Roadside G's

Saint Castro

Older Ghetto (NASTY era)

Ribz(SLK/Gully Gang)

Durrty Doogz(pre 04/05)

crazy titch

For that crack cocaine/murdering talk, the stuff above isn't as grimey IMO.

Revised.

New RSG's tape is good. I like it alot more than I expected. R.A. is a beast on this one. Plain and simple. This new (to me at least) cat Dr'z is pretty nice too. RSG's are really there own brand of grime if you know what I mean. I can't get with the whole "blood gang" shit, but other than that...sick.

yes I can't stand the first one anymore and the second one doesn't have any sub. like nothing below 30hz.

Do you really want anything below 30hz? A high pass around 30-40 seems to really tighten things up so that shit wont get muddy especially on a bigger systems...

WHAHAAATTTTTT THEEE FUCKKKK?

i just realized, bassline is the new new new nu neu neo new rave.

um, furries? not a single shot of the eskiboy? this is what happens when you burn yourself out on something by acting like you're the be-all, end-all?

i'm still not hating. what do we do? usually...

i just realized, bassline is the new new new nu neu neo new rave.

I'm with you on this being the " ... " rave. I have a feeling people are going to get burnt on this shit quick though, but I wouldn't be surprised or be too bothered to be proven wrong. I keep seeing Prancehall and the Anger is a Gift mix popping up again.

Bless Beats found the Bodyrox preset and got excited that's all.

It's just a short trend...

Edit: LMAO at this, The Sun does it again.

For those that don't know in US or whatever The Sun is Britain's leading newspaper but is known for printing bullshit or propaganded stories. It's basically just shite but caters heavily to the working class.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article990267.ece