grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

dude are you the same chits who put out that 'barry sanders' track a long time ago? was relistening to a bunch of old mix cd's i'd made and that one came on, cool stuff. glad to hear you're tight with astro nautico, big strides being made there.

on another note, new burial is fucking insane. i know its sort of a cliche to hail burial at this point but this just so seriously blows his other recent stuff out of the water (like even 'rough sleeper' which i thought was phenomenal) that anyone who hasnt taken a listen yet really has got to.

the best burial ep? my favourite is the last track, come down to us. 

but .. what interesting use of samples .. like closing with wachowski's speech? what to make of it?

just read this of fact mag.. 

“I put my heart into the new EP, I hope someone likes it. I wanted the tunes to be anti-bullying tunes that could maybe help someone to believe in themselves, to not be afraid, and to not give up, and to know that someone out there cares and is looking out for them.â€

Edited by joeyod007

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Yeah, Bonus Burial Selfie + Note for those who don't know already

41bb09f7.jpg

Hi this is will, I just want to say thank you to anyone out there who liked my burial tunes & supported me over the years. its really appreciated. Massive thank you anyone who got my records & all producers, DJs, radio stations, labels, shops, writers & journalists.. anyone who played my tunes, gave them a listen, or helped me out with it, made me want to keep going with it. Also shout out anyone who sent me tunes, messages, anyone I met along the way & a big shout out to anyone who supports or does independent & underground music.

I want to do some new tunes this year to send to my boss Steve and the label because they've been going 10 years now and have stuck by me. Hopefully by the end of most years I have done some tunes that are decent enough to release. but Dark Souls 2 is on the horizon soon so I'm not sure if I will have many new tunes for a while because I need to play that game a lot. But I'm going to try to get some new tunes together before it comes out.

Also I want to go and find some old tunes I did that still sound alright and never came out.. It would be nice to finally put some of them out on vinyl one day.

Also I want to tell my Mum my Dad my brothers and my sister that I love them to bits. Big shout out to the UK & everywhere else. Cheers & respect to everyone and anyone...be safe & take care

Will

• 2 weeks later...