Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smokes, re stock of box tees as of 12 PM in NYC... better get them while you can resellas! ha +10

fixed

Oh shit, i was just messin' around guys, I suppose I didn't write that correctly so it wouldn't be taken serious.

Dropped by Supreme LA for a minute today. I saw termite_zee he is a really nice guy. But, in terms of stock, they still had the oakley frogskins 160, the spalding basket ball for 80, bottle opener keychain 10, head bands in red, black/red and black/purple 8 and wrist bands for 10? in every color. They had all the plaid and marble box caps except the black/purple plaid for 40 and the trucker caps. No tiger camo box caps, only the single color tiger camo new eras in green and blue, and the ultra suede new era box caps in purple and teal for 60. Beanies in every color for 30, the supreme x fila polos and I think jackets. Still had the mesh construced tees and the new tanks. I didn't have a chance to check those for price. They had the new shorts and the tiger camo shorts for 100. They still had their denim and the illegal business hoodies, as well as all their packs and duffels. They had the new syndicate eras and half cabs. In terms of the new tees, they ran out of some stock and didn't have a chance to stay a while and figure out I could pick up for others because I had to go to the airport, but I am going to go back tomorrow.

Went to Supreme yesterday to try to pick up a couple shirts for a friend, but wasn't able to get the colors he wanted.

However...there were these kids trying to do a meet up INSIDE the store selling SB Dunks.

Alex was like GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. hahaha

Here's a thread on ISS about it. LOL

http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=484098

I wanted to burst out laughing.

thats your own fault man

why does everyone in iss want to do meetups in front of supremes

i dont get it?

what i think is people are just trying to get the attention of trading or selling shoes in front of supreme

but still i hate the workers at supreme :stone:

For some reason I think it's fucking hilarious that these idiots think its called "supremes"

went to supreme nyc today, they had the miles tee still. Funny I asked the guy for a Large in Black and they guy was like nah man we don't have any left, 2nd guy comes helps me and I ask him for an XL since I guess i can wear it big, then comes out with a black large and says sorry man all I got was a large hahahahahahahaha

went to supreme nyc today, they had the miles tee still. Funny I asked the guy for a Large in Black and they guy was like nah man we don't have any left, 2nd guy comes helps me and I ask him for an XL since I guess i can wear it big, then comes out with a black large and says sorry man all I got was a large hahahahahahahaha

yup, that's supreme.