Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

Got the black Deny Everything, black Miles, and red Puppet. I'm guessing the black Deny Everything and Miles shirts are going to be selling out pretty quick, just by the amount I saw going out when I was there. The Showbiz shirt was nice, but I already have like 6 yellow tee's.

*didn't notice but the Miles shirt has a back print. On the lower right side of it it says Supreme in script going vertically.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down there around 1.30 myself, and picked up Deny Everything in Blue and White as well as Showbiz tee in Yellow. Gotta go back for the Miles though...

is it just me or is that MINT color hella ugly ?

Also predict they will have mad RAT TARGET tee left as well, graphic was uber plain :/

Supreme LA report:

I was in there about 1215-ish...there was about 4 others in there besides me. Very slow.

It seems like they had a lot of stock left. The shirts come in a slew of colors! I had a tough time deciding.

BUT I didn't see a Miles tee in black...unless it was in the back. Everything else seemed to have a complete stock of colors.

I was able to get a Miles, Puppet, and Deny tee.

They also had many 'marble' box caps if anyone is interested.

It's 34 because it's a collabo, but yea, I find collage designs to be so unappealing on clothes. Looks messy and no one looks at your stuff long enough to understand what's going on in it.

They also had phase 2 snapbacks in stock, again with the all over newsprint collage in neon colors.

Does Supreme put stuff on clearance ever, like at the end of the season? I'm considering picking up a backpack but would kick myself if the price dropped because I don't really need it until the semester starts.

gee I wonder where he came up with the pushhead name? maybe the sb dunk it was funny how many people never knew who he was, how to pronounce his name or even spell his name.

don't mean this to be offensive but you spelled his name wrong too. it's pushead, not pushhead. pus like the stuff that oozes out of wounds.

yes, plaid box caps are in stock at Supreme LA.

Got the Deny in Black, Miles in Black, and Biz in yellow. All Large.

Biz in yellow is heat, probably the best looking of the bunch. Deny in black may be the only one I will resell.

Also got a trucker. I know, truckers are gay, but I like how they keep my head cool while still blocking out the sun.

They have black Miles in the back, just be polite and ask. Just saying cause I saw some kids get denied the Miles.

Summer sale should be August, but this is from Supreme staff so take it with a grain of salt.

colors that i saw for most tees were

mint , grey , white , black , purple , blue , red , yellow

WOW! ( i might be missing a few )

Yup. I think I even saw an orange...but maybe my eyes were playing tricks.

Airflight23: You were there at 1230? I was there about the same time. Were you one of the guys wearing a white tee (w/ w)tap chukkas)?

Yup. I think I even saw an orange...but maybe my eyes were playing tricks.

Airflight23: You were there at 1230? I was there about the same time. Were you one of the guys wearing a white tee (w/ w)tap chukkas)?

that was me.

i got the deny everything in gray. puppet in black and the showbiz in white. also a trucker, i regret buying the trucker now...if anyone wants it ill sell it.

it was moving real slow today. felt like any random day when i walk in.

blue chocolate tee and pe sk8 highs

i think i saw cornedbeef and termite_zee

i also saw term.

I was wearing my headband at a party the other night and was told "you look like an 80's exercise instructor, and I fucking love it"

just have to be able to walk the line between overly ironic and hipster douchebag.

the only time i could imagine them working is if you have a shaved head or a real tight buzz

or if you're actually playing a sport.

yup!

Does Supreme put stuff on clearance ever, like at the end of the season? I'm considering picking up a backpack but would kick myself if the price dropped because I don't really need it until the semester starts.

Yes, backpacks and other stuff that aren't t shirts usually go on sale. I remember the 19th scatterweaves were going real cheap.

And they had that warehouse sale in January that was a mad house.

Out of curiosity, how do the prints AND tees last through washes? Does the print start to fade after 10+ washes just like any other tees? Or are these sprinkled w/ magic dust to make them look new even after numerous washes?

hit or miss I guess.

My illegal business tee faded heavily only after a few washes. My nwo tee is still holding up good through its washes.

I was wearing my headband at a party the other night and was told "you look like an 80's exercise instructor, and I fucking love it"

just have to be able to walk the line between overly ironic and hipster douchebag.

Wait, do I need to be on the line, or is there a certian side of the line I need to be on?

I'm a hipster douchebag, is that the right side of the line?