Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

that doesnt add...he's in HK...with 4 of those tees selling for less then $40....my vote is def fake....and the angle of the pic so you can't really see details says fake as well...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck it, i will need that miles davis t-shirt. who will hook me up and prevent me from not going out for 3 weeks because of paying re-seller price for it?

HOW MUCH U GIVE.

I AM A RESELLER NOT A PICKER UPPER. KEP IN MIND. I WIL SAEL ONLY A LITTLE CHAEPER THAN SUPLENME PALACE.

Egpt, I don't think thats going to end up being necessary. Not unless they stick fat box over his face, at least.

i dunno about that. The info's on like every hypebeast blog already and peep the hype on this thread!

Egpt, I don't think thats going to end up being necessary. Not unless they stick fat box over his face, at least.

i think it will sell out pretty quickly...

i bet every supreme whore is now downloading miles davis off e-mule and thinking it is super cool because supreme made a t-shirt about him and that he "is" a genius because of it, and will be eagerly awaiting his "next" album. ah!

From the crew over at 5th-D. Ask thems if it's real.

565999967_f49f2e0d82.jpg

edit: I didn't see the pic above me. I'm glad they aren't releasing actual v-neck box l/s.

You're late to the party, my friend. We're googling shit faster than your eyes move nowadays.

I could care less about the stupid face on the t-shirt, as long as someone pays me for it.

You're late to the party, my friend. We're googling shit faster than your eyes move nowadays.

I could care less about the stupid face on the t-shirt, as long as someone pays me for it.

I laughed when I saw this, because I just pictured some asian reseller listing it on ebay titling it as "Supreme double face tee" or some shit like that.

I laughed when I saw this, because I just pictured some asian reseller listing it on ebay titling it as "Supreme double face tee" or some shit like that.

i'm so glad you used the term "asian" - if you had used "oriental" that would have been pretty culturally insensitive.

miles on a tee looks ok but this would be 10x doper don't you think?

braxburg.jpg