ugly/overrated supergays

cheapmuthafukr

DDML rent it again and watch. It will completely change the way you look at cinema. FOREVER... Well... that's what it did to me :)

i will, i will!

speaking of the wire, i'm going through season one-----through the first disc. just watched the first two episodes of disc two. also rented from the library.

:D

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im underrated as hell .. slap noobs around with the quickness .. soak up unbelievable amounts of knowledge in no time flat and one night even had every post on the 1st page of denim answered with good answers or comments . all except two where I just stated shit rocks ...

yea ... me .... I overrate myself so well

Best show on TV is Gilmore Girls, by far.

anyone who doesn't agree isn't being honest with themself.

hmmm... i hope you're joking, my girlfriend watches this every week and i have trouble sitting next to her without freaking out and yelling at the screen.

that said, onemancult = underated. i liked it when he bitchslapped me months ago for not being a native new yorker, yet talking about rent in NYC. him and RAISEDBYWOLVES are my faves.

carl, it isn't that you are beautiful so much so that it is that you seem to have never, ever hit puberty, and that baby-ass smooth face is attractive to a few of the fashionable NAMBLA members here.

Since this thread has degeneratd into an excellent off-topic conversation, I thought I would use this opportunity to say that Herb Mack (yeah thats right, real name) is underated as a NYC Public School principle.

This man had the balls to invite a card carrying NAMBLA member into school for a class called "Conversations". Now some of you may think that shit is bonkers (and it is) but Herb's dedication to really challenging his students (and the board of ed) is the reason I have become the fearless asshole I am today.

Thank you Herb...

Its all your fault.

prison break beats them all.

seriously this show is horrible (the phrase "jumped the shark" exists for shows like this and 24). all fox does now is make terrible, inane, sequential shows and american idol. except for house, but that show is sponsored by drug companies so fuck that too.