ugly/overrated supergays

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey miz, i just read your blog journals on wabi sabi...great stuff man, i feel like i have a much better understanding of the concept, especially after going through your mom's run down of which examples were/weren't wabi sabi.

It also led me to realize that while I embrace the concept of wabi sabi, all this time i have been doing an anti wabi sabi by simply thinking or acknowledging that i am going down this path. So it looks like I am back at square one! Funny how the simplest concepts are also the most complex and trickiest.

It looks like I still got a long way to go and a lot to learn. Yohji Yamamoto putting on a white t-shirt and some basic black pants, letting his beard grow and just passing time enjoying sake may be wabi sabi, but turns out that my deliberation of attempting to follow that sense of ease and non-thought is the exact opposite!

24's the best show on television right now.

Most stylish television characters of all time: Jack Bauer, Dr. House.

no way is 24 the best show on tv. the same plot happens to the same guy for 6 years? one time a year he has to save the world? c'mon.

the wire is easily the best show on tv. no competition.

the wire is easily the best show on tv. no competition.

definitely. the wire is amazing, especially seasons 3&4 when they started hiring people right off the streets of baltimore. none of the other HBO shows even approach the wire. 24 is not good. sorry, it just isn't. addictive yes, good, no.

ummmm. what was this thread about, again?