ugly/overrated supergays

cheapmuthafukr

in my opinion, kix.

he wears his former hypebeast persona at (on) his feet. liberally speaking, it's like he followed the typical 4-5 point program for hypebeast recovery.

he lost some of his obnoxious nike collection (although we turn our heads when he sneaks a fix. damn those double name/limited editions!!), switched to vans (which is, if not already has become a hypebeast commodity), liquidated his new era caps, bought some smaller sized premium denim, and suddenly discovered that american apparel has an online shop. obviously he needed some support and a random pat on the back (in the beggining, mine you) to avoid sudden hb withdraw (any other of the same likes are automatically obsolete), but in reality i really question a majority of the ass smooching he gets. the random stupid praise he recieves are like the sexual plagues of thailand. unwanted and definitley unecessary. not badly dressed, but badly complimented/commented on.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey I wear nikes like no tomorrow as well J dammit .

And I wont EVER Stop rocking oversized champion super hoodys and heavyweight crews.

Oversized for me is 4xl - as 3xl usually shrinks a little and fits perfect .

Now that I covet some all black marc jacobs vans prison issue - am I a fucking ugly overrated pos ..

I bet Im the only motherfucker here who will have a pair of lebron II birthdays deadstock or VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS ( you like that a lawt dontcha ) in 4-5 years

1/500 pairs player

Kix is just kinda cocky wocky sometimes - other than being that dude wtf ..

I hate on his ass cause he is as shameless as I am crazy ...

is it me or are niketalkers/hypebeasts (in the general sense) absolutely against the grant hill filas? is it because they are fila? i wanted those things back in highschool...

threw on my filas and my fila suit, stepped out my house i just knew i was cute...

sir .. u just made me spit out the water i was drinking.... + rep

hey hey why did this thread start to go back on track?!

the wire sounds really good, i'm gonna start watching it when i have time. i've been watching entourage an insane amount lately. finished season 2 and just got season 3. let's talk entourage! (although there's no real deep meaning or anything to it...)

his comments are just honest. nothing wrong with that. his wardrobe makes that of most sufu obsolete.

Nah man, I totally agree with welcome to the future, rajio is waaaay overrated. Welcome to the future is a man that knows his shit, you should see his awesome Julius engineer boots.

• 4 months later...
holy shit... yes i heard that... best fresh air ever, tho kool herc and rza were both good too.

kool herc was a hilarious interview. basically him just talking about how he is the best. that's the basis of all rap innit?

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu - i cant tell if people like him or not, but he's overrated either way

well, i've probably received more public fit criticism (biased or not) than private compliments.

i noticed last night that the bubble's junky friend is that older thug kid in the movie BULLY. and REGGIE from all my children is one of the runners in the pit.

I want to neg rep you for referring to him as the Kid from Bully and not Telly from Kids, but I don't get down like that.

Kix and Carl get love here because, well, look at their first WAYWT posts. Terrible. But a unintended consequence of letting Superfuture dress them was now the site has a collective stake in their outfits, so of course they're going to be biased toward the positive. They sort of remind me of city street urchins that get involved with the Fresh Air Fund and get out of the city once a summer to play baseball in Upstate New York. It makes sense if you think about it.

And the Wire is brilliant. Living in Baltimore makes you appreciate it more. I also enjoy Brotherhood. Bunch of vicious Mics killing each other in Providence, loosely based on the Bulger Bros. It is held back only by the fact that it is on Showtime.

Guest jmatsu
i meant more in how you post. you don't post bad fits or anything, imo, but you act like you're better than everyone =P

no hate (right now), but what do you mean? "better" in what aspects? could you give me some examples?

Guest jmatsu
you got played.

don't understand what you're getting at, but you must know the feeling. didn't you get played by a certain female on the board??

don't understand what you're getting at, but you must know the feeling. didn't you get played by a certain female on the board??

cute.

welcome to the future is djraijo, though. regardless of your weakass "card-pulling" on me.

i'll leave you to your critiquing of people on wdywt for now.

Guest jmatsu
cute.

welcome to the future is djraijo, though. regardless of your weakass "card-pulling" on me.

i'll leave you to your critiquing of people on wdywt for now.

how was it "card-pulling?"

i phrased it as a question. anyway, i just thought we might have shared the common ground of getting played or whatever...

• 9 months later...