Shorts

beacons_home

how much/where to cop on those marc jacobs?

those acnes look nice too, the pricetag (at least off oaknyc) not so much

i saw these at barneys wiht typical m jacob price tags. i believe it was like.. 150-200.. prices slipping my mind.

the constrcution is simple and beautiful

definitely wont find shorts like these in low end stores.

i'm sure h&m has them also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping this because I need some shorts for the summer.

I like these so far:

shortgreytacked-34.jpg material boy - $175 at seven

I also saw a pair of thick grey shorts in a five pocket design at OC when they were first putting their spring stuff out, but I can't find a pic. They weren't too bad either...

once i somehow put some color back into my denim clad legs im planning on picking up some of these (7" inseam) from j. crew. theyre the broken in chino ones. nice, soft hand to them and the two ply twill feels durable.

67727_BR6186_m_SU08.jpg

and theres these (5" inseam) too for the more adventurous..

62948_NA0965_m_SU08.jpg

if youre wanting longer ones they have those too. but theyre called shorts for a reason.

i don't know why but i bought some engineered garments shorts with a gift certificate i had. they were expensive and i don't think i'll ever wear them. they're size 34 (but fit more like 32ish?) and seersucker, really nice cut and fit but it's just not my style, pm me if anyones interested.

also loving the vibskov joints i just picked up. AA swim trunks, the nylon taffeta whatever whatever really short ones make an excellent choice for the adventurous. i kinda really want those material boy ones posted up there too.

bumping this because I need some shorts for the summer.

I like these so far:

shortgreytacked-34.jpg material boy - $175 at seven

I also saw a pair of thick grey shorts in a five pocket design at OC when they were first putting their spring stuff out, but I can't find a pic. They weren't too bad either...

those MB's are great, chingon, perfect length. if anyone has a size 0 they want to get rid of shoot me a PM... these Jil Sander shorts are nice, if I could find them in my size I would definitely pick up a few pairs.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/JIL+SANDER/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/361093321Z/areaid/35/sts/searchResult

These would both be great if we lived in goddamn bizarro world. Jesus. Awful.

h&m has a couple of new styles.

$20 and $25.

short and slim. perfect.

slim eh? I should go check out h&m, it's been half a year at least.

I got some j.crew ones recently that are acceptable. Would be even better if they were even slimmer....