virtual stock exchange

steven

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fucking cleaned up today. i wonder how many people are counting on a big mover like google in the portfolios. I've been buying and selling it for minimal profit, but there is no way i'm going to sink 50k into that stock at that price. eldave on the other hand has been reaping the benefits of my GLBL buy.....heed warning on that, watch the chart...that's all i will say

No I'm just waiting for a stock market crash because you guys didn't diversify your assets into different industries and I'm trying to consistently build 3% integrals upwards. So we'll see how the next week goes, if my plans do not prevail, then I'll just sell all my shares and build it on penny stocks and hope it increases, which then I sell all, and set a mark and quit game.

No I'm just waiting for a stock market crash because you guys didn't diversify your assets into different industries and I'm trying to consistently build 3% integrals upwards. So we'll see how the next week goes, if my plans do not prevail, then I'll just sell all my shares and build it on penny stocks and hope it increases, which then I sell all, and set a mark and quit game.

wouldn't count on the market shitting up real soon, we're in a decent market now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

goog investors are going to take a hit tomorrow. that being said, i'm still kicking myself for selling half my apple stock in tokyo last year when i was dead broke. Bought in at $36, still have it at 140.

another thing i hate about google stock is that it has the ability to control the market, so most likely, the dow will be down tomorrow.

Market over-reacted to google's announcement. Reality is that its growth was super-normal the last couple year and now coming back to earth.

Recommendations:

Short Bear Stearns and other heavily sub-prime invested finance firms.

Short Yahoo.

Buy yen or better yet borrow yen at low interest rates, invest in east european currencies / thailian bhat, or new zealand dollar at higher interest rate, convert foreign currency back to yen to pay back loan. arbitrage profit, less transaction fees.

Market over-reacted to google's announcement. Reality is that its growth was super-normal the last couple year and now coming back to earth.

Recommendations:

Short Bear Stearns and other heavily sub-prime invested finance firms.

Short Yahoo.

Buy yen or better yet borrow yen at low interest rates, invest in east european currencies / thailian bhat, or new zealand dollar at higher interest rate, convert foreign currency back to yen to pay back loan. arbitrage profit, less transaction fees.

going with the virtual stock market bets i placed. i wish i really had some of the stocks i put money into, some of their growth has been amazing. GLBL ~12 now $28, TSL was $40, now $60. I've been mainly speculating energy stocks for long term, natural energy as attitudes go away from oil. Don't have enough money for the capital gains for shorts