P.a.m.

Crillz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a PAM shop here in Melbourne called Someday,

http://www.superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?id=3721〈=EN

I'd offer to do pick-ups, but I'm not sure if I have the time... If your desperate, and don't mind waiting until next weekend I may be able to, but not sure.

i'll be back in melb soon.

do you know the prices of PAM there? i think it's available at supply as well.

i'll be back in melb soon.

do you know the prices of PAM there? i think it's available at supply as well.

Tees have gone up this season. I think they are about $77 now, they used to be $65. I was in there yesterday, store has been renovated recently, is a little bigger. I'm pretty sure Supply stocks PAM. Fat in melbourne also stocks Pam, there is a Fat in the GPO in the city.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

havent read the whoel thread as i am cut for time.. but as we are typing im wearing some PAM hahaha.. egyptian lovers.. s/s04 haha...

the 1st design.. i think is from f/w 05 I THINK... i was going to buy that very same shirt.. they also released several hoodys that wer SICK but the hood seemed too much like a KKK hooody that was black, even had eye slits so you look like a ninja..

several online stores carry.. hanon-shop ... and several others..

if they bring in any at my friends shop ill let you know

• 3 weeks later...

Um, I dont think they're really that expensive. I remember almost buying on in Goods but it wasnt my size...I think it was $40? Im not sure..but it wasnt something stupid because then I wouldnt have almost bought it that day.

i just skimmed this thread for pics. loving the line, but why is it so fucking expensive? $77 tees?

i can pay myself an hourly rate to recreate and edit the artwork, burn a screen, pull it, then cure the ink for less.

If you see the tees up close, its more than just a plain tee. all of the new tees have stitch details around the sleeves and bottom hem. Also around the back and back neckline they have contrast stitching. Nice shirts.

And as for the cardigan, I saw the line and I think retail for the Triangle Cardigan would be close to 200 -240 atleast. It may have been rediculously discounted at Goods.

different color thread still doesn't make it worth $80. it's still a t-shirt.

i have no problem paying for quality goods, but never that much for a t-shirt.

Nah, tees are $77 AUD, and stores here usually charge more for tees, than US stores do, so I they definatley wouldnt be that expensive in US$