P.a.m.

Crillz

So I've been pretty stoked on this brand for a while, and have been following their designs for a solid amount of time but it was only recently brought to my attention the full breadth of their work. In short, it's amazing! If any of you guys have info you'd like to share, good designs, favorites, or ESPECIALLY places to pick up (they seem to have very limited stockists), please do share! Any fellow enthusiasts?

I'll kick things off with some personal picks:

2ijkuty.jpg

2d18ig5.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been pretty stoked on this brand for a while, and have been following their designs for a solid amount of time but it was only recently brought to my attention the full breadth of their work. In short, it's amazing! If any of you guys have info you'd like to share, good designs, favorites, or ESPECIALLY places to pick up (they seem to have very limited stockists), please do share! Any fellow enthusiasts?

i think there was a thread discussing their shit a while ago.

i love the graphics, but the dimension of their t-shirt bodies leave much to be desired.

Oh really, how so? I was about to order a sz. medium from an online store, they were out of every other size, and I usually wear a small. But since it came out to almost $100 with shipping I resigned myself. For future reference, what's the fit like?

Dunno if it's just my bad luck, but I bought their "yogi" shirt a week ago, and had to return it because it fit way smaller than I hoped.

Larges are my safe size, and I got an xl because I wanted something a bit oversized. Got home, tried it on, and it seemed way too small for an xl..

I'd say their XL fit somewhere in between an AA medium and a large, with more length than either.

Love the designs though.

Great feedback guys, keep it up, and pictures! Anyone know of any US retailers or online stores primarily using the dollar? I'm really into this store's selection (http://www.norsestore.com/site/browse/?brand=PAM&category=), but the euro to $ exchange is such a killer, plus I'd love to handle some of the stuff in person (I live in NYC), any suggestions?

GOODS in seattle has em and so doea HAVEN in edmonton canada. (http://havenshop.ca/wordpress/ ) haven is having a really good sale on their stuff up there right now cause no one really knows about PAM yet. give em a call, they might be willing to ship.

i have their satin embroidered bomber. i love there stuff too. and yes, it does run about a size small. check out my WAYWT post : http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=320322#post320322

i've got the same in lavander, picked up on ebay for $9. I was the only bidder due a title mistake, found it by random. Great quality, cool detail like hologram label, but L fit like an XL. The dog sweatshirt is fucking awsome.

Hey, I had the lavender one too! But my size large felt like a smaller medium. I love what PAM puts out, but I can't get with the sizing of their tees. The sleeves cut off my circulation! Their other wear like button-ups and jackets are fine though. Have you guys checked the bomber jacket they put out this past season? freakin wicked, man.

Does anyone know how their jeans fit? I didn't even know they made jeans until superofficial put them for sale. I was going to snag them but I though they may run too slim.

Oh really, how so? I was about to order a sz. medium from an online store, they were out of every other size, and I usually wear a small. But since it came out to almost $100 with shipping I resigned myself. For future reference, what's the fit like?

the sleeves are not proportionate to the width of it's body.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i've got the same in lavander, picked up on ebay for $9. I was the only bidder due a title mistake, found it by random. Great quality, cool detail like hologram label, but L fit like an XL. The dog sweatshirt is fucking awsome.

too big? wanna sell it?

Pretty nice brand but not really my taste. Perks has large Japan/OneGram (Supreme in Japan) connections coz of being influential in graffitti in the past. I think thats the main reason PAM is considered cool..?

that and i hink they just do a bunch of different shit, like art, music, toys. i think i have the CD from last season, but have to dig around. i think it looked like a pizza.

What else do you guys carry? I live in San Diego and the shopping here is horrible.

To stay on track:

So far, I'm rather non-plussed by most of these designs, but that's probably more because I'm burnt out on graphic tees in general than anything else. There seems to be a lack of direction, and a distinct lack of subtlety, so obviously it's just personal taste that's affecting my view.