FS: As Four/'98 Helmut/JilxPuma/Prada - jeans/shirts/sweater/kicks

readytoignite

UPDATED 7/5 with Supreme Vans Chukka, 7/9 price drops on most items

Up for sale - various designer jeans, shirts, sweaters and sneakers + tees. Sizes range from smallish to medium, shoes are US 8.5-10ish. My ebay handle is fluxbidder and I would be happy to arrange a private auction if that makes you more comfortable. Any questions please let me know, I'm happy to provide more specific measurements or pictures. All prices are in USD and exclusive of shipping (unless otherwise marked). Shipping will be provided near or at cost. Feel free to PM me with offers as well.

7/5 Supreme Vans Chukka

7/2 added Puma Beisser

6/25 added:

Marc Jacobs lilac button down shirt (XS ~15.5")

Uniqlo DI Satoru Tanaka linen jacket/blazer (S, ~36/48 US)

Uniqlo tees (Colette, Evolution Store) - S

6/10 added Vans Vault Cracked Leather Sk8 Hi (US 9)

6/3 added a handful of tees (sizes S/M):

Cloak "Das Ende" long-sleeve

Final Home 2-faced tee

Perks and Mini "Cosmic Slop"

Supreme "Show" Joe Cool

Original Fake "Warm Regards"

I Tee Too "Digital Nirvana"

references/sold to:

beast, zakkaz, darkeside, r_mutt, histrion, zenpang, macuser3of5, mackelface

SOLD:

Helmut Lang black-on-white pin stripe button down shirt

Prada red/blue sneakers

Prada classic sneakers "Gendarme" color

Supreme "Show" Joe Cool

Supreme treebark hoody and "Caribinieri" tee

narrow Prada grey herringbone pants with red stripes

black painted Helmut Lang jeans

Dark grey Helmut Lang light cotton pants

Wrongwroks Kate Moss tee

Gucci chocolate long-sleeve tee

Comme de Garcons laceups

in hibernation, pm if interested:

Men's black Helmut Lang leather pants - size 31"

As Four black jeans - size "Kai"

============

Vans Supreme Chukka sz 9.5

You know the deal, had to get these in a half size up so am letting them go after wearing them once (not an exaggeration). Hardly show any signs of wear but let me know if you need any pics. Basically looking to recoup retail which means 110 shipped us, pm for overseas

89431.jpg

============

Puma Beisser sz 9

One of a kind Puma with a crazy "biter" sole. Limited to 500, I have no idea how they managed to build in arch support into this but it's true. Minor scuffs on the front but otherwise in excellent shape. The flash made some parts briter, true color is shown on the toebox area. No box unfortunately, 55 shipped us, pm for overseas

88136.jpg

============

Marc Jacobs lilac button down shirt - (runs big for an XS - 15.5" / 39 cm neck). Nice button down shirt from the MJ mainline. The material is a light cotton and the stripes come from a weaving process within the fabric itself (see close-up pic below) making it a perfect & distinctive summer shirt (plus flat shirt-tail makes for a clean untucked look). The fit is a normal dress shirt fit, perhaps leaning in the direction of slim. condition 7/10 - 70 shipped within the US (orig retail 300+)

Neck 15.5"

Shoulder width 17"

Pit-to-pit width: 20"

Sleeve length: 32" (from center of collar)

84202.jpg

84203.jpg

============

Uniqlo DI Satoru Tanaka black linen jacket/blazer - sz S. Brand new two-button 100% linen jacket designed by Satoru Tanaka for the Uniqlo Designerers Invitation project. The sizing is somewhere between a US 36 and 38, see measurements below. The excellent details in this military-style jacket include epaulets, functioning sleeve buttons and lining on the sleeves and side. Brand new - GONE

============

Uniqlo x Colette t-shirt - sz S (fits like M). Designed by Colette in honor of their participation in the UT Creative Award for 2007. The blue globe is actually a pattern of repeating "Felicitations!" as seen in the close up below. Note the sizing is a bit bigger than normal Uniqlo t-shirts but if you are normally a medium you will be ok. Brand new - 30 shipped in the US, GONE

============

Vans Vault cracked leather Sk8 Hi - sz US 9 / UK 8 / EU 42. Limited edition Vault release from earlier this year featuring an aged cracked leather process. Reminds me of some of the Margiela 0/10 artisanal series and a pretty cool pair of sneakers which were actually pretty tough to track down as most stores didn't get too many in. Letting them go cos I'm not a Sk8 Hi guy when it comes down to it. Comes with both white and black laces. Worn twice (not skated), in excellent condition. 60 + shipping. (price drop)

74462.jpg

============

Cloak "Das Ende" purple long-sleeve tee - sz S. Nice cut and sewn tee from a couple years ago, printed front and back. Worn 2-3 times so could use a wash but other than that no visible signs of wear. 50 shipped US, +5 worldwide (price drop)

Width (pit-to-pit) 18"

Sleeve length (from shoulder seam)" 24"

66781.jpg

66785.jpg

Final Home 2-faced tee - sz S. Two-faced cut and sewn tee, heather grey on front and white on back. Worn a handful of times and only handwashed per care instructions. 7/10 condition - 25 shipped us, +5 worldwide (price drop)

66784.jpg

Width (pit-to-pit): 18.5"

============

Perks and Mini "Cosmic Slop" - sz S (fits like M). Great quality, incl super-soft cotton and a sublimated print that simultaneously references mid-70s German space-rock and Detroit psych-funk of the same era. Worn twice and handwashed once. 20 shipped us, +5 worldwide (price drop)

Width (pit-to-pit): 20"

66790.jpg

============

Original Fake "Warm Regards" - sz M. From the first season in league with Medicom, a t-shirt of excellent quality and a subtle print formed from one of Kaws signature designs (see detail). Worn twice, in excellent condition. 60 shipped us, +5 worldwide (price drop)

66794.jpg

74465.jpg

============

I Tee Too "Digital Nirvana" - sz S. Handscreened tee, washed once but never worn. 10 shipped us, +5 worldwide. The picture didn't come out too well so I included a link to the original design. (price dropped, if this isn't gone by the end of july i will donate it to charity)

Width (pit-to-pit): 18"

66797.jpg

[link]http://www.iteetoo.com/images/ombuda3.jpg[/link]

=============

Marc Jacobs pocket tee (sz S) - nice cut-and-sewn pocket tee with olive/burgundy stripes. Fits somewhere between a small and medium, as with most Marc Jacobs t-shirts they run a little long. 100% cotton. 7/10 condition (only ever handwashed) - 55 shipped worldwide. BTW this is not from the Marc by Marc Jacobs bridge line as the quality of the fabric attests to. 7/10, 40 shipped worldwide (2nd price drop)

Width (pit to pit): 20"

Length: 25.5"

4772.jpg

=============

Issey Miyake tee (sz Free, fits S/M as below) - Perforated polyester tee with rust-colored check pattern. It is pleated diagonally so it will stretch a bit, I would say small or medium depending on how you wear your shirts. Extremely well ventilated for those dog days of summer. 9.5/10 condition (worn once) - 55 shipped worldwide (2nd price drop)

4773.jpg

4774.jpg

============

Dries van Noten black suede sneakers - sz ITA7.5 (~US 8.5/9). Classic vintage-type sneaker from a few years back, sole shows slight wear but suede upper is in fantastic shape. Comes with original box and cloth shoe bag. 80 + shipping (price drop)

36074.jpg

============

Y-3 boxers (low) - sz US9 (runs a little narrow, more like 8.5). Original release of the ever-popular boxer model from s/s 04. Suede trim with nice flourescent liner. Sole shows some wear but still plenty of life left in this classic. Comes with original box. They're a little dirty on a couple of the stripes from city wear (as shown below) so bargain price is 25 + shipping (original retail was over 300) - (price drop)

36077.jpg

Paul Smith white linen shirt (sz S, 15" neck) - excellent white linen shirt, thick gauge weave with button down colors (see detailed pics). Nice detailing including hidden top button. Plain back, normal dress shirt fit. Worn twice, washed once but basically new condition (has not been altered) - 75 + shipping (2nd price drop)

Width (pit to pit): 21"

Neck: 15"

Sleeve: 35"

Length: 32 3/4"

4763.jpg

4765.jpg

PS by Paul Smith striped shirt (sz S, 15" neck) - really nice lightweight shirt made from cotton that has the softness of a nice flannel, much nicer quality than you usually get with this line. Branded buttons, plain back with normal dress shirt fit - this is a perfect shirt for summer. Worn a few times, washed twice & never been altered. 9/10 condition - 60 + shipping (2nd price drop)

Sleeve: 35"

Length: 33.5"

4766.jpg

============

Dries van Noten 3/4 sleeve cotton shirt (sz 50, 15" neck) - great summer shirt from high quality cotton as you'd expect from one of the Belgian greats. In good condition, if you look really closely you can see slight fading of color on the back near where the label is. 7/10 condition - 40 + shipping (2nd price drop)

Sleeve: 30.5"

Length: 29"

4769.jpg

========

Lightly worn Prada button down shirt with a nice pattern of gold, brown and light blue stripes, it has been worn 3 or 4 times max and handwashed/airdried once per the care instructions. The fabric is 100% cotton and the stripes are all created from different colored threads as opposed to being printed so it looks great in person. This is the standard Prada dress shirt fit. 8/10 (from handwashing) 100 + shipping (2nd price drop)

Neck 15/38cm

Shoulder width 18"/46cm

Pit-to-pit width: 21"/53cm

Sleeve length: 33.5"/85cm

4790.jpg

===========

Dries van Noten "seersucker" pants (sz 48/ US 32) - these are actually finely striped pants which are kind of a trompe l'oeil seersucker (hence the quotes). See the detail pic below, the stripes are a kind of light greyish-blue. Very lightweight cotton of the finest variety as can be expected. Button tab closure with zipper, extremely straight leg. I had these hemmed slightly but never wore them for whatever reason so other than the alteration they are in DS condition. 10/10 condition - 150 + shipping (price drop)

Waist: 32"

Rise: 11.25"

Inseam: 32"

Leg opening: 9"

4780.jpg

4781.jpg

=============

Dior Homme black wool pants (sz 46 / US 30 but see below) - from the spring/summer 2002 collection, these are normal waisted pants that fit slim through the thigh and relatively full through the leg. I had a tailor take in the waist about an inch (to 31"), an alteration that's easy to undo or you can keep it as is. Great details include a hidden back pocket button, invisible seam side pockets, lining past the knee and a front crease that runs up to the top of the thigh. 100% wool which has been treated somehow to feel sort of hard to the touch but does not affect the movement of the fabric. Very hard to describe this piece but it is a good one. 9.5/10 condition - 200 + shipping (price drop)

Waist: 31"

Rise: 10"

Inseam: 32"

Leg opening: 9.75"

4778.jpg

Helmut Lang black wool pants (sz 50 / US 34) - a classic pair of black lightweight wool pants, perfect for just about any occasion in the spring or summer into fall. Terrific cut. These were my first Helmut Langs and I would keep these forever, but they don't come anywhere close to fitting me anymore so my gain is someone's gain... Buttonfly. 9/10 condition (wrinkled from storage) - 140 + shipping (2nd price drop)

Waist: 32"

Rise: 11"

Inseam: 30"

Leg opening: 9.5"

4771.jpg

============

Agnes B chunky cotton knit sweater (Sz 2, fits like a smallish M) - sleeves are longish so I always flipped them up (this is how they are pictured). 8/10, 40 + shipping (price drop)

Width (pit-to-pit): 20"

Length: 25"

Width (shoulder seam): 25"

Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 25" (22.5" with sleeve flipped up)

4777.jpg