Uncircumcised or Circumcised? (Cavalier or German Army Hat?)

sycamore no more

What do you have? 8=D  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What do you have? 8=D

• I have a german army hat! (Circumcised)
    • I have a cavalier! (Uncircumcised)
    • I have a clean vagine.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually feel very strongly about circumcision practices... i get very angry at the fact that so many people will rally behind the demonization of female circumcision in africa, a cultural practice that can be traced back for centuries, but think nothing of male circumcision in the western world, which is a practice that was appropriated and has become totally removed from its origins.

your right, and i agree, except that i'm not sure they equate in such a literal way. female circumcision renders the clitoris useless as a point of stimulation, while male circumcision does not [render the sensory organ useless]. while not the soul reason, marginalizing the pleasure of sex for females IS part of the cultural history of this practice in the regions you are referring.

while equally barbaric and unecessary, the female "circumcision" holds far more consequences than does the male.

i understand completely that the two do not equate literally, i didn't mean to imply that i thought that we should respect female circumcision.

i simply feel that both practices are kind of awful in their own way, and it is strange how one is accepted and the other is reviled.

the way i see it, both involve taking something from its natural state and destroying it.

and, the practice of male circumcision in america has a background that stems from the same reasons that african cultures practice it on women.

the famous quote from Mr. Kellogg, who invented corn flakes as a way of alleviating sexual urges:

"Covering the organs with a cage has been practiced with entire success. A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anæsthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. If any attempt is made to watch the child, he should be so carefully surrounded by vigilance that he cannot possibly transgress without detection. If he is only partially watched, he soon learns to elude observation, and thus the effect is only to make him cunning in his vice.

In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement, and preventing the recurrence of the practice in those whose will-power has become so weakened that the patient is unable to exercise entire self-control."

Actually there are local anesthesia involved or a nerve block. Also studies have shown a pacifier with sugar water helps the pain and stress.

If you really want to know:

http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/masciello/

don't worry...i know all about anesthesia...:-) Although I have seen only a handful of infant circumcisions, none that I've seen have involved local or nerve blocks...we save those for the big babies (the older kids or adults who need to be cut for whatever reason)

i am 42 years old and have decided to circumcise myself, is there any information i can find online to perform this procedure properly? My coworkers and family have told me you grip the penis firmly at the base and cut it off with a dull scissor to prevent excess bleeding and then apply a hot iron to close the wound. Is this correct? I have become fed up with cleaning my foreskin everyday and must go through with this.

i am 42 years old and have decided to circumcise myself, is there any information i can find online to perform this procedure properly? My coworkers and family have told me you grip the penis firmly at the base and cut it off with a dull scissor to prevent excess bleeding and then apply a hot iron to close the wound. Is this correct? I have become fed up with cleaning my foreskin everyday and must go through with this.

sure, just get it done at a tattoo parlor, you know they do this these days

i can still remember the day i got circumcised it was by the river in our province i was 11 years old ... an old man with a sharp razor and asmall wedge of wood that he put between the foreskin and my head .. i was chewing some guava leaves .. then he made the cut .. it was v like i can still see it .. then he ordered me to spit the leaves i was chewing on my thingie ... then told me to jump in the river to clean myself up and be reborn as a man .. did that thing sting ...

i shouted so hard my cousins who were gonna get circumcised too ran away .. i ended up being the only one to get cut.. they ended up going to the doctor to get circumcised i went to the same doctor to get my infected member looked at ... to this day i can never forgive my uncle for making me go first.....

• 9 months later...
circumcised; never have heard a single complaint and I really don't care either way since I am getting laid regardless.

ditto.

hey omc, remember in the headier days, before haus of cult, before +++ Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg, when we had this arguement?

i dont even remember what thread that was in.