I get made fun of at school.

sycamore no more

I walk into class and this kid who's a english as a second language learner student comes up to me and shows me this paper...

burned.jpg

Apparently kids were drawing each other and I found myself being made fun of on this paper.

The quote on the left side reads "It hurts to get boners!! Weeee!!!!" & on the right side "Cocky I like tight pants!"

It doesn't even hurt to get boners, these kids got it all wrong.

:(

tight pants was my shtick back in high school too. fixable by knuckle sanwiches.

i completely miss read this. literally read moose knuckle sandwiches, which sounds painful as hell.

when people made fun of me for my pants at first i was pissed, then i just realized that the comments from the guys were all negative, but the comments from the girls were all positive. taking that into account, i realzied that the guys were probably threatened, and ignored their macho/latent gay comments until they finally came around and i even earned a nickname from the lacrosse/preppy gang, who i now am good friends with. 'skinnyjeans'.

try it and see if it works.

i realzied that the guys were probably threatened.

They all wanted to jock yo steez. They're just too homophobic to admit your pants fit you like a sexybeast... so they call you names.

You know they ran home and tried on their little sis's Sevens...

The other day me and my friends were doing that thing from 40 year old virgin "You know how I know you're gay? Because .. ". One of my boys was like "I know you're gay because you wear tight jeans".

I wear my APC's like everyday so that's why he said that, but I wouldn't even consider my jeans tight. I need to get my APC's a size smaller, the waist is way too big, but I've just been lazy about reselling them and buying a new pair.