Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

No... he didnt! lol tell me about it lol

ha i asked the nearest employee if he knew if you were working and he implied that i asked because he was black and i thought you guys looked the same

i think we tried to recover by saying you had wavier hair? im not sure but either way didnt go too good

edit: oh and in other news just passed martin cohn on the street

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hah, wow. Too funny. I'm sitting in planned parenthood, where I have been doing so for the past 2 hrs. And there very well may be a small, awkward, Asian sufu sheep of a young man, who just walked in, sitting in front of me. He's blacked out in some waxy dh joints, chuck lows, and a black, nylon coat with fur trim and little confidence. Why do Asian people seem so timid sometimes?

Oh, he's on his phone now. Maybe he's trying to beat me to the post.

Lolz.

*update, not gonna be a daddy. w00t.

Hah, wow. Too funny. I'm sitting in planned parenthood, where I have been doing so for the past 2 hrs. And there very well may be a small, awkward, Asian sufu sheep of a young man, who just walked in, sitting in front of me. He's blacked out in some waxy dh joints, chuck lows, and a black, nylon coat with fur trim and little confidence. Why do Asian people seem so timid sometimes?

Oh, he's on his phone now. Maybe he's trying to beat me to the post.

Lolz.

*update, not gonna be a daddy. w00t.

wrapitup.gif

• 2 weeks later...