my custom jeans. (warning: infringement inside)

majikero

decided to post this in a new thread so that all the flames will be in here only... i dont want to hijack jubei's thread... these are just a classic 5 pocket design jeans... no extra rivets or some unique designs. like i said, i might get flamed for getting the edwin arcuate for the back pocket design on the first pair.... what the hell, keep them coming!

so, pics of the jeans...

1st pair

front:

front-1.jpg

back:

back-1.jpg

denim:

denim2.jpg

rivets:

rivets.jpg

tab and blank leather patch:

HPIM1231.jpg

closer look at the tab:

tab.jpg

chainstich and frayed selvage:

frayedselvage.jpg

chainstitchandfrayedselvage.jpg

the jeans standing up:

376412674_2a39c4644e.jpg?v=0

faux edwin:

376412676_967d7a4d4b.jpg?v=0

red tab:

376412675_092198b10c.jpg?v=0

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tip: i don't think it's Viktor, else he could've posted it on the Viktor topic Jubei has, but I'm also quite interested how it looks and where it was made.

c'mon majikero, weave some of your majik and get those pics up (yes its lame, forgive me as I just came home from a looong day at work :/)

look good. don't know why you were expecting so much "flame".

i was in the other thread defending myself that i can get a cheaper alternative to some custom jeans made here... i know its in good quality but i dont know if it caters to the taste of others... BTW, these are not skin tight.. im kinda huge so skinny jeans dont suit me... i based the fit on the 36W warehouse 1000xx.

I'm guess less than 100 pesos all in for the denim. Coming from Divisoria, is it real selvedge? or just something that looks like?

a little more than that. 150PHP for 1 1/2 yard of denim that can make a pair of non-selvage jeans. its frayed-selvage... not the closed-selvage ones that you see often here.

Look nice, looong rise no?

I've seen that before but couldn't get a closer look, I think that it isn't what people on here call selvedge, (technically it is ofcourse the self-edge of the piece of fabric).

To me it just looks like OE denim with a coloured thread woven in. Doesn't it fray apart?

rise is 11". no, it doesn't unravell. what i like about them is that the stitching on both ends of the denim is different (as you can see) which adds some character to it.

the fit

back:

376486415_ba4a638040.jpg?v=0

side:

376469482_153eadc355.jpg?v=0

front:

376486412_c4e32d6daf.jpg?v=0

i know, i know. a lot of you will say that they look baggy. but i have huge thighs and average legs. i dont want to taper the legs coz im afraid i will look like a funnel. skinny jeans are not for everyone , which includes me unfortunately. but believe me, considering my body proportions, this just fits me right...