Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

yea! thanks for the recs would rep if i could

some random finds based on youtube suggestions really getting into this style now

N_Hz_Z9Y_SU

TTZyx8_t_4U

0U8_t4rPLMw

EREcMpqg8dw

also on the lookout for that Bambounou EP that came out yesterday i heard it's good

Anyone see Souldwax before? They are coming to Taipei with Brodinsky and I was wondering if it is worth $60? Seems a bit pricy.

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.....

pretty sure i'll jump at any opportunity to see soulwax if they're playing anywhere within 500 miles of where i am at any given time. very excited to see what they've got in store for HARD summer. will the new remixes (i.e. lcd soundsystem and late of the pier) get worked in somewhere? hmmmmmm

i feel like we need weekly / monthly recaps just to see what you OG's are listening to.. genres are merging and i don't know which threak to post in. whatever.

suuch dope album, highly recc'd

emexnwiGhhI

banga

Qxyr9aHZ8EI

slugs

Svn9Pb-Rads

yuhh (raven?)

XjHa3Bqyg4s

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.....

pretty sure i'll jump at any opportunity to see soulwax if they're playing anywhere within 500 miles of where i am at any given time. very excited to see what they've got in store for HARD summer. will the new remixes (i.e. lcd soundsystem and late of the pier) get worked in somewhere? hmmmmmm

fuckin love the late of the pier remix.

Cant believe I'm missing them at HARD Summer...

im looking for a remix of shakedown - at night. unfortunately i dont know what remix it is other than its faster than the original and has a heavier beat.

if anyones got any copy of the song please hook me up. im determined to find this elusive song that reminds me of the year i lived in vegas.

thanks