Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

^ damn. its kind of unfortunate good shit is on weekdays. what are they gonna do i guess...

anyone going to see M83 play with the LA philharmonic? if so i am soo mother fuckin jealous!

I found out about this show way too late and the tickets were already sold out. so fuckin pissed

Anyway, who saw danger on friday at the avalon?

I found out about this show way too late and the tickets were already sold out. so fuckin pissed

went to it with some friends. i arrived already 4 or 5 crown and cokes deep, proceeded to down at least 4 or 5 more. i start giving a shit way too much about getting my peepee wet sometimes when i've been drinking so i spent 3/4 of the night talking to girls. then one of them gave me some molly. i literally remember a flash instance of danger's performance. kind of unfortunate, my lack of almost all retention, but at least im positive i had a great time.

he was pretty good

except wtf was up with him playing hardstyle tracks at the end??

what is this 1992?

and rofl at the molly story, sounds like you had a good night

NYC Kids come out! This is our last party before we hit the roaddd for SXSW so it should be rad... or at least better than Aoki ;)

x0zq5v.jpg

I do this on another forum so why not here.. First NYC kid who PM's me (assuming I actually click 4 times to get to my damn inbox) gets on my guestlist for freefreefree.

Also for anyone who likes good music, we're bringing Bag Raiders to NYC soon ;)

just found out about this. strange that they are having it at berlin but im going for sure. this next month or so is good. we also have boys noize playing at the abbey on the 23rd and the bloody beetroots at the abbey on april 8. oh and deadmau5 and crookers on the 11th of april at the congress.

cuttersshow.jpg

jesuss! just heard that, thanks dude. this is really nice.

para one is a fucking musical GENIUS right up there with joakim, riton, and erol & seems way under appreciated. his soundtrack to Naissance des Pieuvres is just bliss...nothing like his full length, which is amazing as well. plus his work on TTC's albums.