Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Anyone seen Bloody Beetroots and Crookers before? They are doing a USA tour. Worth a 4hour drive?

:: MARCH ::

Tuesday 24 w/ Benni Bennassi, Calvin Harris, & More @ Mansion- MIAMI, FL

Thursday 26 @ Dim Mak Party- MIAMI, FL

Friday 27 @ AM Only- MIAMI, FL

Saturday 28 @ Ultra Music Festival- MIAMI, FL

Saturday 28 @ Louis- MIAMI, FL

:: APRIL ::

Thursday 2 @ Up on Carling- LONDON, ON

Friday 3 w/ MSTRKRFT @ Webster Hall- NEW YORK, NY

Saturday 4 w/ Steve Aoki @ S.A..T.- MONTREAL, QC

Tuesday 7 @ Great Scott- BOSTON, MA

Wednesday 8 @ Abbey Pub- CHICAGO, IL

Thursday 9 w/ Crookers, MSTRKRFT, Steve Aoki, & More @ Kool House- TORONTO, Ontario

Friday 10 @ Celebrities- VANCOUVER, BC

Saturday 11 w/ Benni Bennassi @ Edmonton Events Center- EDMONTON, AB

Sunday 12 w/ Steve Aoki @ Flames Central- CALGARY, AB

Wednesday 15 w/ Crookers @ Mezzanine- SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Thursday 16 w/ Crookers @ The Ogden Theater- DENVER, CO

Saturday 18 @ Coachella- INDIO, CA

futurecop! at wmc!! i hope they brought some of their similar sounding friends

verb- know anything about that, who else would be coming down? 25-28th in miami? i didn't know if you have anything to do with the Fixed dudes... they usually throw shit down here at Studio A but that closed...

futurecop! at wmc!! i hope they brought some of their similar sounding friends

verb- know anything about that, who else would be coming down? 25-28th in miami? i didn't know if you have anything to do with the Fixed dudes... they usually throw shit down here at Studio A but that closed...

Hey I know of the Fixed guys but have never met them. I know that pretty much all of my pals are heading down there but I don't know about the Valerie crew. Last I checked they weren't even certain about SXSW :(

Anyone seen Bloody Beetroots and Crookers before? They are doing a USA tour. Worth a 4hour drive?

:: MARCH ::

Tuesday 24 w/ Benni Bennassi, Calvin Harris, & More @ Mansion- MIAMI, FL

Thursday 26 @ Dim Mak Party- MIAMI, FL

Friday 27 @ AM Only- MIAMI, FL

Saturday 28 @ Ultra Music Festival- MIAMI, FL

Saturday 28 @ Louis- MIAMI, FL

:: APRIL ::

Thursday 2 @ Up on Carling- LONDON, ON

Friday 3 w/ MSTRKRFT @ Webster Hall- NEW YORK, NY

Saturday 4 w/ Steve Aoki @ S.A..T.- MONTREAL, QC

Tuesday 7 @ Great Scott- BOSTON, MA

Wednesday 8 @ Abbey Pub- CHICAGO, IL

Thursday 9 w/ Crookers, MSTRKRFT, Steve Aoki, & More @ Kool House- TORONTO, Ontario

Friday 10 @ Celebrities- VANCOUVER, BC

Saturday 11 w/ Benni Bennassi @ Edmonton Events Center- EDMONTON, AB

Sunday 12 w/ Steve Aoki @ Flames Central- CALGARY, AB

Wednesday 15 w/ Crookers @ Mezzanine- SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Thursday 16 w/ Crookers @ The Ogden Theater- DENVER, CO

Saturday 18 @ Coachella- INDIO, CA

Played with them in Kobe last year and they owned the place. Definitely worth the effort.

db

^ that looks good

i'm still debating on whether or not to get a ticket to ultra. so fucking expensive but that day is going to be nuts. i really just wanna see cut copy by themselves.

and proxy is playing a set with tiga on mar 26th... i really hope he does something over the weekend somewhere

some crazy shit regarding the leak of the new mstrkrft - http://fuckyouonfriday.com/2009/02/12/586/#comment-1071

apparently an email went out to various blogs pretending to be from JFK with a link to the entire album.... brad, know about this? that suuuucks..... but dim mak are idiots and i've only heard bullshit come from mstrkrft, so i guess you reap what you sow.

some crazy shit regarding the leak of the new mstrkrft - http://fuckyouonfriday.com/2009/02/12/586/#comment-1071

apparently an email went out to various blogs pretending to be from JFK with a link to the entire album.... brad, know about this? that suuuucks..... but dim mak are idiots and i've only heard bullshit come from mstrkrft, so i guess you reap what you sow.

Haha that's my blog!!! :)

Yeah. Basically here's the story:

Someone not affiliated w/ Dim Mak (we know who the leaker is) dumped a 320 version of the album to a few influential bloggers. It was sent from like.. [email protected] or some bogus shit like that. One of the bloggers looked up JFK on facebook (lulz) and asked him if they should post it or if it was legit. He basically said "Don't post the 320, post the 128 instead" and sent it.

A few people (my blog included) posted a single track in 128 and Dim Mak sent multiple threatening e-mails to anyone that posted it. For example they said 'MSTRKRFT do NOT want you to post this, you are hurting them by doing so' despite JFK giving the ok...

We later talked with Dim Mak and everything was resolved, it's just a case of people freaking the fuck out.

They are angry at the blogs for posting a single 128k rip whereas some dumbass uploaded the entire album to what.cd yesterday :)

-B

proxy tomorrow night. should be great.

did they play this?

http://vimeo.com/3125688

http://vimeo.com/3125942

i have no doubt that it'll be the next big thing

keagan: for some reason all empire of the sun remixes suck

the hong kong blondes remix of walking on a dream is ok i guess

sam la more remixed both walking on a dream and we are the people and both are decent

theres not a single remix of them that i actually like though

even though the songs seem so remixable