Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

yeah pretty old, discogs says their first release was 1988.

most of their stuff is not my style at all, i only started listening in '02 or something... but check the first video, they were fucking maassive, like daft punk's status now.

k9buoAEGC24

TlLWFa1b1Bc

well the mediafire says dub mix...maybe he made a vocal version as well

I hope so :o Shazam did release a bunch of instrumentals on his last EP...

also, it's really interesting how high the percussion is in the Underworld mix (first video). That cowbell is the loudest instrument and second are the cymbals. Does anyone know if that was just a 90's/early 00's thing?

Nowadays it tends to go: 1) Kickdrum 2) Snare 3) bassline 4) Vox 5) Lead Synth

yeah pretty old, discogs says their first release was 1988.

most of their stuff is not my style at all, i only started listening in '02 or something... but check the first video, they were fucking maassive, like daft punk's status now.

k9buoAEGC24

ill have to counter yall on this not being your style shit. this is really dope and its getting me even more hard for hard (can a niggeh get some +reps for that last statement?)

^ try to nab their 1992 - 2002 best of

i posted this on waffles, i'm wondering what you guys do for music sorting, as i'm adding about 4-500 tracks a month to my library, it's tough to remember all the good ones.

for the iTunes users, what's your weapon of choice? i just concocted the idea of making smart playlists for each month with these rules:

33jk8p2.png

i'm going back, starting with most recently added and starring my favorites. anyone have another solution for catching all the goodies?

Sorting by month is a really good idea, I make smart playlists to sort all my music into bpm ranges but I hardly even use those anymore. Now I just dump everything I download per month into monthly folders and make 2 playlists, one for everything and the other for only the standout tracks. I still need to come up with a better system though because a bunch of my genre folders that I use for dj'ing are already outdated

i want this right naow.

good ass night

quick question for the peeps who actually know the answers- I really want a KM-402 but it only has RCA connection, is it going to be noticeably shittier quality (noticeable on a club/bar system)?

you will notice if it's a bigger place. unbalanced outputs = not good

I got my fake id taken away trying to see this... these videos are devastatingly good

man that sucks, he was so good

ohhh, yah control does that they'll do 21+ on the good nights, huh?

if you've ever been to a hard event you know that they book all of the good artists at the same time at different stages/rooms. at hard haunted mansion i found myself wasting 25% of the time trying to get across the grounds so i can get my even fill of my favorites. Hopefully i wont have to go through the same thing this time.