Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

dude that is fucking NUTS. definitely gotta hit up sxsw one year.

just posted in erol's events-

Friday Mar 27th @ The Vagabond

http://www.myspace.com/thevagabondmiami

Erol, Hercules & Love Affair, Riton, Rory Phillips, Dave P and JDH. DURRR will also be there, hosting room 2 with live sets coming from Late of the Pier and Rye Rye.

dammn Dave P is blowing up!

ps. i'll be spinning this friday, and recording it all, will post in here

dammn Dave P is blowing up!

ps. i'll be spinning this friday, and recording it all, will post in here

Weird timing. I just met with JDH/Dave P today and they both said they were definitely not going to WMC or playing that party :P I guess they were listed prematurely :o

Verb are you the "Verb" that worked with Don Rimini - Pssy Mind ???

If so I love the track! I'm also fuckin Jealous that you got to work/hang out with Don Rimini.

Sadly no :( Verb was my everquest/world of warcraft character's name *nerddd*

I Dj as 'Bradley D' and my production project will be called Flashmen when released :)

SF electro peeps, heads up:

-Boys Noize 3/11 (VESSEL)

-Cut Copy Show 3/12/09 (Filmore)

-Cut Copy+Miami Horror DJ Set 3/12/09 (Popscene)

-Lady Gaga 3/14 (Mezzanine) SOLD OUT

-The Twelves+Shadow Dancer 3/14 (103 Harriet)

-Simian Mobile Disco 3/15 (Mezzanine)

-MSTRKRFT 3/19 (Independent)

-Busy P 3/20 (Mezzanine)

-Crookers+Bloody Beetroots 4/15 (Mezzanine)

- Presets 4/16 (Mezzanine)

greattt. it's on a wednesday. one of these years i'm gonna take a leave of absence for a solid week and hit up every awesome party at wmc.

ac slater and udachi are fucking tiightttt... that shows gonna be nuts. wasted what's your agenda for wmc?

i really don't even know there's so many parties i want to go to. kind bummed i can't go to that hro/skeet party cause i work til 5

but i'm going to try to go to basically anything that i won't be in work for or that i can get in for free. def want to see surkin and para one, boys noize, mstrkrft, bloody beetroots, etc etc

what about you?

also did anyone in miami go to diplo last night? so good. chromeo's dj set was pretty terrible though

shit i was gonna goto liv for that shit but got caught up with some hottie.

so far we got :

yea!, wasted, and I that will be down here for WMC... anyone else?

wasted you goin to ultra? im thinkin of scalpin last minute.

shit i was gonna goto liv for that shit but got caught up with some hottie.

so far we got :

yea!, wasted, and I that will be down here for WMC... anyone else?

wasted you goin to ultra? im thinkin of scalpin last minute.

last time i looked at the flyer i wasn't gonna go, but damn i kinda wanna go now. $129 doesn't seem that bad either for all those acts...

i really have no clue right now though. i'm probably going to wait last minute too until i've got everything figured out

I met a bunch of french kids last night who gave me the impression that they are relatively 'indie' or whatever, know about underground type music especially electro.

Unfortunately I knew way more about french electro than they do, and the regular posters in this thread know even more. Sort of disappointing to realize the french electro scene is smaller than I thought, or at least to realize there is less unexplored stuff than I had thought.

chicago is going to be soo good in the coming months;

boys noize, designer drugs, jack beats, don rimini on the 23rd

and the most insane lineup: deadmau5, crookers, late of the pier, the whip on april 11th.

woo,.

true. and also cut copy afterparty with cut copy DJ set, KNIGHTLIFE, daisy o dell, and jordan on the 18th of march. Bloody beetroots at the abbey on april 8. probally others im forgetting.

as far as house recomendations for the first poster on this page i would check out

http://solidgoldberger.blogspot.com/ i think you have go back a bit in the blog to find alot of the gems but thier is alot on thier.

I know this isn't exactly indie/house/nurave/blog house or whatever the fuck any of this is called BUT i cant stop listening to this track and I'm dying to play it out

La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Mix)

Mq5GdutCRo8

The DnB section at the end gets me everytime