Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

ive only heard 2 clash the disco kids mixes, and i wasnt a big fan of either.

I love Flosstradamus' mix for bang gang podcast.

I also love all those mixes that start with that one DJ DLG song, that song is fire, after months, im still not tired of it.

Also that Stomp Yo Shoes SHAZAM remix posted on discodust is way fire, that kids got the midas touch, i love every single song ive heard from him

What's the consensus on Hype Machine? Looks like it could be amazing. Or a trainwreck, I can't tell yet.

Anyone read earworm? Basskleph apparently wrote for them so I took a look and it seems pretty interesting.

And I was just disucssing mstrkrft with my friend because apparently they've been taking a lot of heat lately. Let me just say that Vuvuvu is like.... incredible. No matter how played or oldnews it is. It just could never be wrong.

royale that's imeem. still there are ways of getting the actual track if you wanted to. hypem is dope, but just think- if you're a dj and only getting your tracks from hypem/blogs...everyone and their mother are doing the same thing. good to get specific shit you're looking for, but i wouldn't rely on it as your main source of finding new music. djdownload has a lot of bass kleph/stupid fresh type stuff, juno, beatport, all really good.

anyone heard polymorphic? http://www.myspace.com/polymorphiccc

he's like Proxy's equally as evil younger brother. word is polymorphic is remixing Raven.

and a new fuckin proxy track.... "indian film". sounds like a james brown sample haha.

JPr0enzfxJQ

I don't think I've checked any of these blogs in months. That shit was so much work and you get like maybe one track that isn't boring. Do you guys really keep up with all of these?

On second thought, keep it up. Just post the good stuff here so I don't have to bother.

i'll usually only check missingtoof, iheartcomix, kidz by colette, analogstrike when it was around, and bouleafacettes

elbows blog is really convenient though for finding tracks, it gives you a list of all the blogs that it's been posted on, for easy downloading

Anyone heard about the new rex the dog album? I am digging the idea of having a minimix + comic strip to create the hype. I actually feel obliged to go out and buy this instead of downloading from my friendly neighbourhood music blog.

Yeah, I cant get enough of Rex...

Bassline of Prototype is still blowing my mind.

^ i could throw up what i have of theirs

mylo's set from global gathering-

http://www.dancetrip.ru/uploads/files/m … rip.ru.mp3

1. Elite Force - Ghetto Fabulous (FCB Remix)

2. SebastiAn - Momy

3. Les Petits Pilous - Housi

4. Daso - Numb

5. Anglo Satellite - Big Black Spider (Les Petits Pilous remix)

6. David Rubato - Circuit

7. Cari Lekebusch - Shaded (Compuphonic & Kolombo Dub)

8. FCB - Huncut Hacuca

9. Zoo Brazil - Technik (Richard Murray Lil Muz remix)

10. The Pointer Sisters - Send Him Back (Pilooski Edit)

11. The Count and Sinden - Beeper

12. Boys Noize – Oh! (A-Trak Remix)

13. Popof - The Chomper (LSD version)

14. Crookers vs ID - Love To Edit (Bootleg)

15. Patrice Baumer - Raar

16. Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat

17. The Martin Brothers - Dum

18. Basti Group - Trommm Peter

19. Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Night (Crookers Remix)

20. Klaxons - Gravitys Rainbow (Soulwax dub)

21. Mylo - Drop The Pressure

22. DJ Rush - Motherfucking Bass (Popof Remix 2)

23. The Faint - The Geeks Were Right (Shadow Dancer remix)

24. Alter Ego - Why Not

25. Duke Dumont - Hoy!

26. Poni Hoax - Hypercommunication (Alter Ego Remix)

27. Mystery Jets - Two Doors Down (Duke Dumont reconstruction)

28. Talking Heads - Slippery People (ID remix)

29. Mr. Flagio - Take A Chance

30. Danger - 19h11

i never would've expected him to be playing this kind of stuff. i wish he would fucking come out with something new already.

hey guys,only just found this thread ,didnt think many people on superfuture went dancing or anything so pretty stoked to se more like minded people.heres a link to me and my friends facebook page for our dj duo the skinny white boys,theres a link to a free mix on there and upcoming dates for those who live in the uk(offers from abroad to play most welcome). hope some of you enjoy it,cheers

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14030465997

also,can someone please post a link to get the fake blood remx of ring road by underworld for free,didnt get that mix on promo and cant find it for free anywhere,need it in my life...