Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

definitely shag.

anyone seen tenage bad girl play? any good? any links to some sets? seeing them next month.

pz

whatttttttttttttttttt

i have never but they are amazing. i thought they were taking a break, or something. i'd imagine one would have a better time if they were familiar with their album... more like a concert than a party show you know? fuck dude. thoroughly jealous.

N2kl2y0euDI

shows coming up for me: danger + spitzer

who's spitzer, i am digging the danger hype, but honestly, his stuff is pretty chill, not too like crazy dancy imo, how do his shows ususally go about?

also deadmau5 coming up as well, it's a breath of fresh air from that super hype electro sound to me, so i think i'm going to get my house on, how do his shows usually go?

also felix cartal? good? yay? nay? he is paired w/ mstrkrft and although i hate mstrkrft now, they get the crowd moving

Felix Cartel is goood. See him if you can even if you gotta see Masterkraft first.

with vowels, 'tis boat company.

here's a difficult one to answer...HARD haunted halloween or Fabulous Fest in home sweet las vegas:

http://www.orleansarena.com/event-calendar/fabulous

and contrary to its coordinators' poor choice in event naming, it is not in any way related to a gay ride rally.

iut was fucking crazy. Bro kids got me too high. I was too high to even mix so i just laid out on the floor and then my dex started skipping and i could not figure out why so i just played old juan atkins tracks=. and then snuck into 21+ BRO BAR with said BRO KIDS

iut was fucking crazy. Bro kids got me too high. I was too high to even mix so i just laid out on the floor and then my dex started skipping and i could not figure out why so i just played old juan atkins tracks=. and then snuck into 21+ BRO BAR with said BRO KIDS

scary shit brov

scary

play any JUSTICE?

Guest jmatsu
i've recently gotten into some electronic music - mostly stuff from ed banger as well as mstrkrft and the bloody beetroots... any suggestions for further listening along these lines??

toxic avenger.

Guest jmatsu
Why is it that mostly homosexuals listen to these genres?

famous,

stop being dumb. i'm sure alot of them listen to the same musical genres that you listen 2 as well.

Naw, I wasn't trying to be a negative or anything... I was just curious.

I just noticed how many homosexuals I see driving around here with the top down blasting music like that, it has to be on maximum volume too, so you can't help but notice. I'm sure other people from around here can vouch for that.

I was just wondering why? Just preference?

I just noticed how many homosexuals I see driving around here with the top down blasting music like that, it has to be on maximum volume too, so you can't help but notice. I'm sure other people from around here can vouch for that.

how the fuck you know they suck dick if they're just drivin by. house music started in a gay club/warehous. a lot more gay people listen to hiphop and other shit

Guest jmatsu

i don't hate u recently, so pls don't take this the wrong way. are you seriously homophobic? literally that is? this time not meaning that you just don't like them, but r u scared of them? i will say this tho- how do u know that the people listening to what u think is "electro" or whatever are of the homosex persuasion? why r u curious about this at all? i mean...who cares?

history lesson (brief):

when disco became the choice dujour in the late 70's, many clubs that were proponents of the genre were gay/lesbian clubs. so the logical historical progression would tell us that the genre of dance music is, yes, popular with homosexuals, but then again, there are tons of gay people that think Tupac is a poet and Biggie is cute.

Anyone else going to HARD on Oct 31?

Justice x BoysNoize x Crookers x SMD x Crystal Castles

I can't wait.

Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.

large_image-1.jpg

Anyone else going to HARD on Oct 31?

read like a couple pages back, man. it's gonna be huge. i'm thinking about gathering every bit of energy available in my body and going to HARD for halloween and fabulous fest in vegas the night after. then just giving up on life as i know it afterwards.

edit: ^ethan creates great instrumentals as well as tall cats. very impressive.