Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

anybody know of shit going down in nyc september 5th or 6th?

I am gonna be up in NYC that weekend too. thurs-sun

Santos house party has some Kitsune guys spinning thurs night. Might goto that but lookin for something super phat.

anyone got some ideas.

Anyone else going to HARD on Oct 31?

Justice x BoysNoize x Crookers x SMD x Crystal Castles

I can't wait.

Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.Alice Glass.

i am so fucking jealous.

hey, new mix, better than the last:

maximum r'n'b - 8.26.2008

tracklist:

Gorillaz - DARE > Shazam - Sweaty > Atzen Musik - Florida Girl (Motopark remix) >Kylie - Boombox (Revolte remix) > Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Soulwax remix) > Weezer - Troublemaker (Azzido da Bass Dub) > OH SNAP! - High Top Fade > Kylie - 2 Hearts (The Twelves remix) > Revolte - Les Mecs Kleenex (ft. Wonder) > Hostage - Sorry > Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn remix) > Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl (Hot Pink Delorean remix)

i have never but they are amazing. i thought they were taking a break, or something. i'd imagine one would have a better time if they were familiar with their album... more like a concert than a party show you know? fuck dude. thoroughly jealous.

thanks for that youtube link....

maybe i didn't word my shit right but i am well familiar with their work and love it - Kayzo's shit too. Was just wondering what their shows are like before i get tix because i have always kinda liked mstrkrft for example but their show a few weeks ago was so fucking bad so i didnt just want to dive in and by tix to tbg.

just another shout if anyway has any good quality teenage bad girl sets hit me up.

nice, erol.

my bad homme.. i didn't mean to come off as you didn't know their stuff, was just saying that in general. kazyo's shit is damn good too. i love their slower side like aviateur and kazyo's olive. i'll look for a set, never seen one around but i'm sure it would be killer.

I heard they were no more... cant imagine how cool it would be for another daft punk album with new songs to be available, I doubt it though. Those dolls by Slimane were available at the colette webshop about a year or two back.

I heard they were no more... cant imagine how cool it would be for another daft punk album with new songs to be available, I doubt it though. Those dolls by Slimane were available at the colette webshop about a year or two back.

busy p said a few months ago in an interview that he was stepping down as their manager and that thomas and guy were in the studio in paris i think working on new material. thank god, i was worried they were actually going to leave their music behind and get really serious about their film making. electroma is cool and all but its just so....french.

those daft dolls pop up on ebay every now and again. i wanted to kop at one point but it was getting a little ridiculous at around $500 or so.

Any revolte fans? First heard Weak Generation at a 'rave' in Hoxton last autumn and it then took me ages to find out who it was by. I think their electo shit is as good as any Ed Banger stuff but they seem to be completely unknown compared to Justice, sebastiAn etc.

http://hypem.com/search/revolte/1/

www.myspace.com/ultimerevolte all the songs have gone from their myspace, bar two and one shit one

revolte is amazing, really could be the next daft punk if they were a little more creative and consistently produced quality tracks. Danger's Revolte at 22h10 is a remix of Weak Generation (durrr)... Chemical Passion is fucking perfect, as is their other first couple of tracks. Threshold is really dope too, has that Television Rules the Nation synth.

and for xbox live users, Soulwax:

"Some remarkable news on the Xbox website: from the 18th of August you can allready download Part Of The Weekend Never Dies in full HD (!!) through the XBox Live Video Store.

The extras from the DVD will also be available for download."

damn. i think danger is living up to his potential again with his midnight juggernauts remix:

http://www.jacuzzikillers.com/media/Midnight%20Juggernauts%20-%20Into%20the%20Galaxy%20(Danger%20Remix).mp3

its like the soundtrack from the original coin op version of spy hunter, a frank stallone "survivor" album and even a few sound bytes from an 1994 episode of hard copy of got reworked and spliced together beneath juggernauts vocals. good shit.