if jeans were people . . . .

mizanation

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid

Samurai 5000BK - Malcom X

Black, strong, proud and intelligent--a role model for young black jeans. Many jeans try to come close, but the 5000BK is always blacker.

MIGHT I ADD, WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE IT UP TO HARLEM AND GET SHOT FULL OF HOLES.

Guest StuckOnStupid

LRG jeans -

22 year old suburban Phillipino backpack hip-hop enthusiast. Feels the artform peaked around Rawkus era, and Mos Def and Kweli are worthy ambassadors for the artform. Big, big supporter of "Da 4 Elementz(!)" Has more dunks than sense. Drives a Scion. Works at Footlocker.

Evisu = Robert De Niro.

Started with a lot of promise, made some great product, but then got lazy and sold out just to make some money. Lousy product followed, became overrated. Got into some lawsuits. Has made a little comeback recently though.

that's great!

LRG jeans -

22 year old suburban Phillipino backpack hip-hop enthusiast. Feels the artform peaked around Rawkus era, and Mos Def and Kweli are worthy ambassadors for the artform. Big, big supporter of "Da 4 Elementz(!)" Has more dunks than sense. Drives a Scion. Works at Footlocker.

Haha, i'm Filipino and found that funny, some of my friends are like this. Psst. you spilled Filipino wrong.