SUPERFUTURE t's

Quote:

LIL WAYNE IS WEARING BATHING APE in 'neck of the woods' video.

The black sweat shirt with bape head on front right under it written- by bathing ape.

I am watching the brand new video right NOW!

FUCK

Bathing ape will DIE

just like fubu, just like tommy, just like EVERY GHETTO FASHION, cuz they don't know what real fashion is.

Every one is gonna start wearing it now, right along with dirty du rags and baggy miskeen jeans.

FUCK!

--- Original message by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 02:29 PM

you are late on this, like 2 weeks late

dirty du rags, do you wear one? lol just jokin

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit. we must be up to 10 already?! and im not even in tokyo to unpack the prizes out of the box till end of may...!!

just want to say it is really entertaining to see everyones interpretation of the superfuture/supertalk T and really pleased that it has got this much reaction so fast... thanks for all your great efforts. im not sure where this is all going to end up but its turning into a great thread...

heres some pics of that mysterious and highly limited edition superfututre T 001

superT_001.0.jpg

superT_001.1.jpg

superT_001.2.jpg

superT_001.3.jpg

superT_001.4.jpg

superT_001.5.jpg

shit. we must be up to 10 already?! and im not even in tokyo to unpack the prizes out of the box till end of may...!!

just want to say it is really entertaining to see everyones interpretation of the superfuture/supertalk T and really pleased that it has got this much reaction so fast... thanks for all your great efforts. im not sure where this is all going to end up but its turning into a great thread...

heres some pics of that mysterious and highly limited edition superfututre T 001

superT_001.0.jpg

superT_001.1.jpg

superT_001.2.jpg

superT_001.3.jpg

superT_001.4.jpg

superT_001.5.jpg

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com

Quote:

wayne. how about a free t for the first 11 supertalk members? icon_smile_evil.gif

--- Original message by edwin on Apr 28, 2005 06:12 PM

hahaha. actually we did this for the first 10 supertalk members but unfortunately you are no 11.

however since the administrator is a default machine created account im sure he won't mind if you have his...

send us your mailing address and size. S M L !

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com

I know people already took a stab, but I figured I would use Serge's pic and the right font:

sf2.jpg

I don't know how you could screen it, but a heat transfer could def happen.

Edited by arem on Apr 29, 2005 at 08:36 PM

Quote: shit. we must be up to 10 already?! and im not even in tokyo to unpack the prizes out of the box till end of may...!!

wow thats a beautiful shirt... can i ask how much it was to produce that shirt and where it was done? Been looking at making some t-shirts myself... any help would be greatly appreciated :)

AIM: tdubb96

Email: [email protected]

maybe we could say I Supertalk on Superfuture.

but next line of business is, we should start a new topic that is only for people to post their designs, no commenting just desigsn and give it a deadline.

then we can vote and see who can manufacture this and what the price points will be. it would be cool if there was like 2-3 designs to have made.

how much are you all willing to pay for the t-shirt

let's knock it out