leather jackets.

giancarlo

Theres always ebay for great 2nd hand leathers. Im not too sure of any cheap leathers... Try H&M or other high street shops, they might have lower quality, but definately lower priced, leathers. Also theres the Lost Worlds brand, the jackets usually run for a couple hundred dollars, but still less than Nice Collective.

edit: And Lost Worlds will probably be more quality than Nice Collective. I saw the NC jacket in person and its really not thaaaat nice. Fits like crap, but it is unbelievably soft, which is always nice!

If I had a grand to drop on a leather jacket, it would probably be this one:

000008-011.jpg

Its so awesome!

wjk did their m66 in leather this season - horse and sheep ($$$$$$$$$$$$).

gekko also did a really nice leather m65, can't find the picture anymore though..

ik backlash uses great leathers, but half of the stufff is super loud.

anyway. you could probably find a leather m65 elsewhere for cheap, but it'll probably be a very large, boxy cut. oh and gap also did a leather m65ish jacket..

neil cooper

i think they dont look as good as that GAP jacket and not even near that price of 298 $

arent those gap jackets on sale anymore online ?

or an other look a like of a m65 with 4 pockets im not really searching for that oldskool flight jackets those arent slim fits and everyone already have those @ cockpitusa.com

Go hunt for it. I dunno where youre located, but if you go to gap stores, they might have a few from last season on sale or whatever. I dont know when it came out... Also, if you find a jacket you really like, even if its too big, as long as it fits in the shoulders, you can get it tailored. My buddy got this wide ass levis leather blazer (which makes him look like an assassin, haha) tailored and they did a great job on it. Costed like 40 dollars. Just make sure you find a place that does leather (even better if they specialize in it!)