Pride FC and MMA

Haz

i have no clue, but the voice seemed to love them. what fight were they in? i tried to find them on my dvr. one looked like a cross-dressed gono

anyone listen to mezger when the voice brought up his fight with saku. dudes still pissed.

haha i noticed that too. he chose his words carefully about that one.

that e honda looking mofo would not change expressions.

they showed once girl that had headphones on ringside that was hot as shit

anyone else feel like takaya should've won that last fight?

haha i noticed that too. he chose his words carefully about that one.

that e honda looking mofo would not change expressions.

they showed once girl that had headphones on ringside that was hot as shit

anyone else feel like takaya should've won that last fight?

definitely could have gone either way if takaya wouldn't have gotten knocked down i think he would have got it for sure. dudes awesome though, bibi only fought for like 30 secs in his first fight and still didnt have enough to finish him

i hope its bibi vs kid on nye for the belt

Event of the year.

Ninja-ass-submissions pulled out of nowhere from Njokuani, Spinning back kicks of doom from David Louiseau Jr, and Ben Motherfucking Henderson with sub defense of the gods and furious, furious, wrestling.

Such a good event. I may write something that makes more sense later, once I watch it a few more times.

man i thought cowboy won that though, what was up with henderson in rnd 2, looked like he got fuckin rocked from cowboys punches from the bottom

sub defense was ridiculous but he never really did much on the top, cowboy had all those sub attempts and won it on the feet easy. it also looked like he could get up any time he wanted to, i just have no idea why he sat on his back for like 10 straight minutes.

wec event was awesome as always though

man i thought cowboy won that though, what was up with henderson in rnd 2, looked like he got fuckin rocked from cowboys punches from the bottom

Yeah he did land quite a few shots, but so did Ben.

sub defense was ridiculous but he never really did much on the top, cowboy had all those sub attempts and won it on the feet easy. it also looked like he could get up any time he wanted to, i just have no idea why he sat on his back for like 10 straight minutes.

I dont think he could get up. Ben was playing in his guard perfectly, and when he wasn't he was using great hip position to hold him down. He actually was doing much work on top. He was landing vicious blows over and over. I think that's why he won the fight. Donald would throw on a submission (those werent attempts those were straight up submissions) but then Ben would just chill the fuck out, pull himself together, and then land tons of shots all over Donalds face.

If it was anyone else who might have showed damage from those submissions then Donald would have won hands down. But as it stands, The subs didnt really do anything minus the triangle in the 3rd which only slowed Ben down but it slowed Donald down just as much.

I can completely understand someone thinking Donald won that fight but Ben was amazing.

wec event was awesome as always though

True, true.

I can completely understand someone thinking Donald won that fight but Ben was amazing.

ya no doubt that was an amazing performance, i think im just used to japanese mma more where takedowns dont really count for anything.

i think cowboy would have won in a japanese org, but thenagain im biased towards him.

ben better beat varners ass though

Dan20Henderson_Indian1.jpg

Fedor20Emelianenko20copy1.jpg

Also my money is on Kessler.

Did you guys catch Glory 11? All the MMA fights were wack and that includes both Overeems. However, the Kickboxing bouts, aside from Senmy fight were great.

Also, Bas was taking on commentator duties all by himself. And he was totally faded. Best part of the whole event.

I can do better write up if anyone is interested but I feel id be talking out of my ass because I'm still not very knowledgeable on k1 aside from the standout stars.

^^^No... I wish though. That was such shit. Especially that it was unanimous. What the fuck. Even Machida knew he lost it, you could read it on his face.

Atleast this reasserts Rua's relevancy and destroys Machida's image as untouchable. This should inspire a lot more of the LH contenders.