Pride FC and MMA

Haz

Dream.7 was kinda sucky, too many decisions

micah miller vs maeda was decent. miller looked good in tights, funny when they went through the ropes too. i have no idea how maeda won the decision.

gardener waving to the crowd then getting choked out by aoki was funny

i was disappointed that cullum wouldnt stand with wicky he would have gotten ktfo'd

kid is going to kill whoever he gets in the 2nd round

Boring UFC. I used to watch every event that came out anywhere, had about 80gig of videos on my computer and posted on hella MMA boards. Not that excited about it any more for some reason!

how about for anderson silva? im definitely excited to see him fight again.

machida better win or he'll prolly never get another shot. i hope forrest and rampage rematch to fight machida when he wins the belt

WVR SENGOKU is live on HDNet on Friday at 2am

not as many big names as in dreams fwgp, but it should be good and king mo is on the card, i cant wait

and the k1 card on the 28th looks fucking ridiculous remy vs overeem, manehoef, sponge, jlb, hari, saki

oh man i love HDNet!

Sengoku recap

denis looked good

yamada looked great but gassed, very good job for only being 18 though

ishiwatari vs sung jung was awesome, great slugfest. jung was throwing all sorts of sloppy bombs with his chin hanging out there, i was waiting for him to get ktfo'd, but he stunned ishiwatari and choked him out.

kanehara vs kim was pretty boring

jaggers vs sandro was boring until jaggers got choked out with a standing sidechoke

omigana dominated davis

james thompson was entertaining at always, slugfest both were rocked at one point, sucks jt got knocked out though

nam phan ktfo'd some fool

hioki was fucking ridiculous, so awesome to watch, i don't see him losing this tournament

king mo fight was pretty boring, he was throwing kawamura all over the place but couldnt finish him

K1 on saturday!!!

fuck this card is gona be so amazing

i hope the allistiar hype train slows down a little after remy knocks him out with a knee

im hyped for the bonecrusher aerts fight

anyone catch any of the k1 max japan? nagashima was ridiculous in his dresses, sucks he got cut though, he has such a crazy style its fun to watch

gonna watch K1 Max Jap tomorrow. recorded it and havent had time to watch it. was it a good event?

ehh decent, nagashimas entrances were probably the best part about it. the hdnet recording i saw didn't show all the fights which sucked, it would have been better if i got to see sato's and kraus' fight, but the tourney itself was nothing special

the heavyweight tourney kicked ass

i thought manhoef was gona tear through shit and meet spong for the belt, but then he and spong both got rubberlegs

spong vs saki was pretty good, spong didnt look to impressive with the extra weight on him though, definitely didnt live up to the hype

maeda vs saki was good too, tho you could tell saki was gassed

maeda steals the show, first jap k1 champ

all the superfights were meh, remy looked like he didnt even train for the fight, he didnt look like he was in shape all ripped up like he usually is and he barely threw anything, lucky he got the knockdown

That Manhoef KO really looked like a work. It was just too weird and unlikely.

Did you guys catch fight night? What the fuck was Anjos thinking pulling out that crazy compressor then deciding to box while Tyson has 1 good leg? I was sort of disappointed in Condit. I didnt expect him to roll through Kampmann, but it seemed like after the 2nd round he just didnt want to be there anymore.

I cant express how happy I am that Junie got embarrassed as bad as he did. Whats worse is his interview on Sherdog after the fight were he says that he still thinks he could take out Miller on the ground. He just didnt expect to be guillotined.

well alot of the UK guys they showeed were pretty one dimensional...like they might be a year behind the fighters from last season

and most of the guys that lost looked pretty sub-par....making the winners look that much better

but from the preview, alot of the US guys have trouble making weight / staying healthy.... we'll see, its an interesting way to mix the show up and get additional viewers.....Dana is a pertty smart business man....

Well again, to me I don't know how you can draw the conclusion of them being one dimensional from seeing a short fight where they won by KO/TKO. If their opponent didn't even attempt to take them to the ground then that doesn't prove anything. Unless you mean the losers looked one dimensional?

I agree about making weight though, how anyone can turn up for trials that they've probably known about for weeks and be 7 pounds overweight?

Actually, Ive watched everyone on the UK team fight. They are chumps and do not deserve to be in the UFC. The only reason this is even possible is because they want to build a UK fanbase. The last 6 seasons with a few exceptions have been about a lot of things, but none of those things are talent. I'm going to snooze on this season and just watch the Finale. Wake me up with when the heavy-weight series starts next season. But, only if Bobby Lashley threw his hat in.

The UK is an mma wasteland. Now Thai Boxing? Thats a completely different story.

TUF sucks like always. HDnet sucks too, how can they show sengoku and k1 live and put dream on a week delay.

i can't believe aoki lost like that musta been that new haircut. he needs to keep his ass at lightweight.

anyone catch any of wec 40? i missed most of it, totally forgot it was on, was it worth watching?

Wake me up with when the heavy-weight series starts next season. But, only if Bobby Lashley threw his hat in.

The UK is an mma wasteland. Now Thai Boxing? Thats a completely different story.

forget the heavies, an open weight tuf would be epic

damn i miss open weight shit in pride