waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

it's the constant snarkiness. constructive is one thing. and actually i was not wrestling, i was boxing so it didn't seem so crazy.

i've haqd fits that were universally agreed upon as good, same goes for bad. i don't wait for a good one, i post whatever i'm wearing that day as the thread dictates.

and my wife thinks even 1 post is ridiculous so in so far as that, i agree.

it's the constant snarkiness. constructive is one thing. and actually i was not wrestling, i was boxing so it didn't seem so crazy.

i've haqd fits that were universally agreed upon as good, same goes for bad. i don't wait for a good one, i post whatever i'm wearing that day as the thread dictates.

and my wife thinks even 1 post is ridiculous so in so far as that, i agree.

You mean to tell me you went boxing in dior homme and raf simons?

I don't believe you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I can understand how your wife is feeling right now.

Perhaps you should consider getting a ferrari/porsche like all the other husbands on your block?

At least you'll have something to talk about over the BBQs......

yes, i box in them. it's how i roll.

the other guys on the block just buy kirkland jeans in bulk, and you can only buy so many friggin cars.

the porsche idea is not so bad. maybe i'll just wear this kind of shit in the house.

guess i'm having a disconnect but the stuff i wear that i like the least is the stuff everyone says looks good. i guess there's a 20 year old heroin addict trapped inside me.

You mean to tell me you went boxing in dior homme and raf simons?

I don't believe you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I can understand how your wife is feeling right now.

Perhaps you should consider getting a ferrari/porsche like all the other husbands on your block?

At least you'll have something to talk about over the BBQs......

yeah, my delts just get wider-my muscle fibers are very square and my upper back development makes me look hunched. agreed.

conversely, call me an ape again and i'll find you and fuck you up. i got time and money.

Nevermind is clothes, nigga needs to step up both his posture and deltoid game, makes him look like some sort of bad ape.

No offence kunk.

Guest Yons07
Nevermind is clothes, nigga needs to step up both his posture and deltoid game, makes him look like some sort of ape.

No offense kunk.

^

this dude apologizing after he dissed him, where is the logic in that homeboy? lol

timber: you look great, what shoes are those? cool haircut too!

ahhhhh i have witch hair today and it looks like theres a fish in my bag (which is sort of ugly but i carry it cause it fits my computer) and you can't see how cool my stacked lucite ball necklace is

waywt33.png

hm halter top, y-3 skirt, dries van noten buckle slingbacks

yeah, my delts just get wider-my muscle fibers are very square and my upper back development makes me look hunched. agreed.

conversely, call me an ape again and i'll find you and fuck you up. i got time and money.

you box in dior and raf, thats how you roll eh?

Your comments are timeless you fucking loser, why don't you turn around in your WAYWT pics so we can see your roided out back acne through your skinny tank tops. Who the fuck are you Scott Steiner, this isn't 1995 bro.

Your the Steve Wilkos of superfuture, soak it up buddy.

kunks fit was awful, but his comebacks make up for everything, they are just too epic .

also, it makes me think about one thing: i am not even one of the oldest members, but i still remember the time in which everyone just posted what they were wearing that day no matter how it looked instead of trying to look perfectly good for the internet.

cheep and kunk are pretty much the only people i still see doing this, not giving a fuck and just posting what they are wearing without overthinking about it too much, no dslr, no pseudo-artistic photograph bullshit, etc etc

I'm the guy with the lit up crotch.

I'm not trying to be one of "those" kind of people but:

Serious question: I get what's wrong with the belt and shit (I have a problem with needing to escape my middle classness and I'm totally ready to admit it), but what's so bad about the fit?

I would appreciate some actual help, by PM if you want cause I know no one here would want to talk to me in public.

You look uncomfortable as hell, like someone is squeezing your nuts with a wrench.

Mint green scarf

+

Haymarket check

+

Too much shit on your wrists

+

Fugly face

Bad fit

This is a general equation you can always use when construction mediocre outfits.

You look uncomfortable as hell, like someone is squeezing your nuts with a wrench.

Mint green scarf

+

Haymarket check

+

Too much shit on your wrists

+

Fugly face

Bad fit

This is a general equation you can always use when construction mediocre outfits.

Fugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly faceFugly face

Mint green scarf

+

haymarket check

+

too much shit on your wrists

+

fugly face

bad fit.

The scarf is grey. Can't help my face.

And I'm 120 lbs. I can't wear baggy jeans. I happen to be quite comfortable with the nut wrench. Tomorrow I'll put up the 19cm instead of the 17.5's. Tell me if they're better. I personally like the tighter look.

The scarf is grey. Can't help my face.

And I'm 120 lbs. I can't wear baggy jeans. I happen to be quite comfortable with the nut wrench. Tomorrow I'll put up the 19cm instead of the 17.5's. Tell me if they're better. I personally like the tighter look.

Lame excuse. I'm only a few pounds away from being snapped in half by a strong gust of wind.

Edit: Also, I kind of hate your name.

your fit is just too busy. gor for either a scarf or a necklace, don't do both. get rid of the bracelets. the belt is not a good look and definetly the worst piece you have on. the t-shirt seems too tight and short for you too

Lame excuse. I'm only a few pounds away from being snapped in half by a strong gust of wind.

I wasn't making an excuse. I just don't like jeans that aren't really tight. 19cm's are loose for me. My ideal look for jeans is the Spring 05 Dior Homme show, which is probably isn't ideal for this place anyway.

One bracelet is a watch. The black one is for work, gotta wear it unfortunately (Club Monaco).

And yes, it is June, but I wear the scarf. I wear a lot of shit out and then take off more and more and throw it in my bag as the day goes. I guess next time I'll go for less stuff.

By the way I don't mean to come off as being defensive. I honestly want to learn. Thanks to everyone for giving actual feedback. I was just expecting to get pounded up the ass even harder.

Also, with regards to the shirt being short. I have scholiosis (curved spine) so my torso is really short compared to my legs, and I'd need to get ridiculous surgery to correct it. Is there anything I can do clothing wise to make this less apparant?

I wasn't making an excuse. I just don't like jeans that aren't really tight. 19cm's are loose for me. My ideal look for jeans is the Spring 05 Dior Homme show, which is probably isn't ideal for this place anyway.

One bracelet is a watch. The black one is for work, gotta wear it unfortunately (Club Monaco).

And yes, it is June, but I wear the scarf. I wear a lot of shit out and then take off more and more and throw it in my bag as the day goes. I guess next time I'll go for less stuff.

By the way I don't mean to come off as being defensive. I honestly want to learn. Thanks to everyone for giving actual feedback. I was just expecting to get pounded up the ass even harder.

Also, with regards to the shirt being short. I have scholiosis (curved spine) so my torso is really short compared to my legs, and I'd need to get ridiculous surgery to correct it. Is there anything I can do clothing wise to make this less apparant?

you ask for advice and whenever someone throws something your way, you come up with some excuse. and you werent making excuses? thats exactly what you were doin. if you really wanted advice, shut the fuck up and just listen.

you can try sagging your jeans and buy longer t-shirts, it will balance the proportions of your body

the reason why your jeans are so offputting is that the proportions looked fucked in comparison with the top.

Besides the ugly scarf, the cardigan is too fucking tight.

So basically you think that if I go baggier up top it'll be better? Or is it that my top half is too short?