waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
ok, queer. but i would wear your sandals...

okay... pls tell me how to not look queer. pls pls pls! should i buy a tank top and some asics?

okay... pls tell me how to not look queer. pls pls pls! should i buy a tank top and some asics?

nah, but you could stop shaving your legs and wearing women's sandals!...

or leggings...

you have never seen asians, have you?

i know that asians have small penises... thus allowing the leggings to not bulge in jmatsus pictures-i'm assuming.

jj2.jpg

mi1.jpg

go nuts

i like these two.

but i want summer fit pics. jsut to make it fair.

sidney, you think jj is more aerodynamic than daniway?

mouths closed of course.

jj got more thickness but she got a mechanic‘s grip. +5 strength nah meannnn?

Guest jmatsu
i know that asians have small penises... thus allowing the leggings to not bulge in jmatsus pictures-i'm assuming.

you're an idiot and can't hate for shit. i could say some shit like all white bitches sweat profusely, have loose cunts, and stink, but that's probably not true for all. maybe in your case cause you're a laborer and a self-admitted hippie.

i'm not wearing leggings and don't shave my legs. do you think anyone would take pics with a cock bulge? ....besides your exhibitionist boyfriend. i've also got white blood, so i guess my dick, going by popular stereotype should be small and SOFT (due to the white blood).

jj got more thickness but she got a mechanic‘s grip. +5 strength nah meannnn?

nah, fuck strength

I want bitches with +∞ dexterity

but anyway, about 1/4th of junglejane's first fit pic loaded for me, and it already beats everything hippie dan man ashy knees has ever put up, and I'm including the panties shot.

i'll be the judge of superfuture peen battle...all contestants plz pm pics before 10pm.

first a pic soft, then hard.

only material you are allowed to use is cottonducks superfap thread. (forgot the name of thread).

thank you and good luck.

sidney, you think jj is more aerodynamic than daniway?

mouths closed of course.

you betch I told you the other day i had low drag coefficient at elevated Reynolds. you never listen to me.