waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

homi, you ought to not roll up the sleeves like that, it will slim down your silhouette. I'm not sure if I'd go untucked either, something about the midsection looks sloppy.

jeans are dior 19cm +++

homi, you ought to not roll up the sleeves like that, it will slim down your silhouette. I'm not sure if I'd go untucked either, something about the midsection looks sloppy.

i usually dont but it was warm in the house. ask for the midsection yeah it looks weird there though i think its the pic or maybe some weird wrinkles

today.

2381407656_55af02159b.jpg

2381407454_63623e483d.jpg

Man if I went to get a mortgage evaluated or some shit and you were dressed like that I'd be like, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS BULL SHIT GET ME SOME FAGGOT IN A MOORES SUIT, I AINT DEALING WITH NO SUPLEME ON MY SUBPRIME BORROWING.

Seriously, they let you dress like that?

you need just one full body shot with the camera placed, preferably, at about neck level. this is basis of all even remotely decent waywt shots and should be a lesson to any who wish to post.

get a friend to shoot a picture for you...

Guest chemi

i think you make it a point to make your face the focus of every picture you have, so a good start to NOT DRESSING SCHITTY is to blur or block out your face and to take a full body shot. not because your face is offensive or anything, but you may actually start getting worthy critique on your outfits versus comments on how stupid you look.