waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Man if I went to get a mortgage evaluated or some shit and you were dressed like that I'd be like, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS BULL SHIT GET ME SOME FAGGOT IN A MOORES SUIT, I AINT DEALING WITH NO SUPLEME ON MY SUBPRIME BORROWING.

Seriously, they let you dress like that?

clopek knows whats good. If i get really bored i will take guerrilla pics of other workers in the office

been disrespecting the dresscode for awhile

among other things...........

in fact im at work RIGHT NOW

I like how you tried to make the boring more interesting with exciting text.

clopek knows whats good. If i get really bored i will take guerrilla pics of other workers in the office

been disrespecting the dresscode for awhile

among other things...........

in fact im at work RIGHT NOW

is your office business casual, i would love to disrespect the dress code here, but i can't really...

and i can't afford a full work wardrobe at the moment :\

WDYWT010408.jpg

leather chucks

denime 805

tanner belt

claude maus t

the flathead flannel

generic beanie

form ring

bottega veneta sunglasses

nice outfit but do you wear this in Perth?? (closed shoes, jeans, longshirt and beanie) makes me sweat only thinking about it. :D

thanks for all the "cute" comments.

Seeing atypical parents, such as your and your kid on skateboard makes me happy. I like seeing that some people don't quit being themselves once they have a kid.

it's probably easier for me than some because she is into everything i do whether it's skateboarding, djing, or stopping in to the skate shop to see what's new, etc. it's just that now, instead of going out to the bar or roaming the streets, i stick close to home and do it with her.

my face wasn't in yesterday's pic, and people called me fat.

edit:

a lot of people who dispense advice around here don't take the risk to post waywt themselves.

people say i should be original. sorry i don't have time to sew all my own clothes so i can always be breakthrough.

if i dress "weird" to somehow prove i am different from the masses, people diss that. if i dress more to general taste, i get dissed for being unoriginal.

people need to make up their minds. :)

or i could just continue do what i've always done, which is to sometimes take risks (or have more "normal" days, like today), experiment, purposely do what people hate just because it's fun.

maybe you'd catch less shit if you just posted full body shots that show your entire outfit and didn't try to justify and defend all of your posts by calling out all the people supposedly calling you fat or whatever

Guest jmatsu
yellow pants day.

ArtShowandRandomPics312.jpg

where are u wearing these pants at? are u low-waisting them? is there some reason that you need the crotch-room? is it just the pic? go higher or lower. i don't know... this fit is one that most just probably wouldn't give a shit about, meaning that it ain't disgusting or anything, but it's just kinda boring.

i also don't really care for the colors, but maybe that's just me. looks like what a fan of le tigre or junior senior would wear. why you b wearing that scarf thing? i assume it ain't cold, because of the camisole. anyway if it is warm, is it being used to collect your sweat?

Guest jmatsu
DISILLUSIONED

REPPIN THE EASTERN BLOCK SINCE '84

DON'T STEP TO THAT.

don't.

uuuhhhh okay. what if i got one of these?

BIOSUIT.jpg

or

o43.jpg

which one you like?

scarves tend to ruin outfits more than improve them, especially when its sorta there by itself. on top of a tshirt, on top of a suit, on a sweater, etc.

chris and still are the only exceptions to this rule that come to mind, even then theres generous layering or outerwear

but standalone, it comes off so... so... "hey lookah me guise imma fashionista!"