waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
you look like my grandma

your grandfather's immigrant sperm must have been mighty lethal, cause you don't look slavic one bit.

weather = manic depressive. warm sun, but random cold wind, so kinda kept it in between.

first time wearing the pants since last fall...been trying to shed a few pounds lately, so they're a little big. kinda started sagging. ed.: they are a size 4, which was the smallest size available (2 and 0 were all gone.)

I would actually like it if you wore it with a s/s gray top..sleeveless if you must. (better yet change the bottom altogether) Also those shoes look weird..flats are better I think

I would actually like it if you wore it with a s/s gray top..sleeveless if you must. (better yet change the bottom altogether) Also those shoes look weird..flats are better I think

haha totally switching every piece of her outfit out. to me seriously, the colors and pieces looks like a little girl's outfit, minus the shoes. but if it's any consolation the scarf and the bag is nice. i just thought that all over print tank tops would be left behind in high school.

weather = manic depressive. warm sun, but random cold wind, so kinda kept it in between.

first time wearing the pants since last fall...been trying to shed a few pounds lately, so they're a little big. kinda started sagging. ed.: they are a size 4, which was the smallest size available (2 and 0 were all gone.)

Stop trying to explain away every suggestion people make. If you want advice then just take it without trying to argue against it. If you don't want the advice/are just posting pictures because you think people may be interested in your fits then ignore advice and comments. The way you respond is the reason people dislike you and the reason that you come across as a whiner.

haha totally switching every piece of her outfit out. to me seriously, the colors and pieces looks like a little girl's outfit, minus the shoes. but if it's any consolation the scarf and the bag is nice. i just thought that all over print tank tops would be left behind in high school.

:o only the top colour if she likes the yellow pants...I just thought gray, purple and yellow is a nice combo...unless she keeps red & purple on top that can work but w/a different bottom..

Disillusioned:

1) Lose the scarf

2) Choose better complimentary colours..

3) When taking photos, take them in more interesting environments. Choose places that would compliment the outfit, not tarnish it..

my 2 cents

lose or change the tie, otherwise nice and classy.

Really? It's not the greatest tie, but I don't think it's bad at all. It's nice and simple and adds a bit of pattern to the fit. Really love how BoO shirts fit. Gotta get one someday.

Really? It's not the greatest tie, but I don't think it's bad at all. It's nice and simple and adds a bit of pattern to the fit. Really love how BoO shirts fit. Gotta get one someday.

I think it draws too much attention to the tie and detracts from the overall simplicity. To each his own.

I think it draws too much attention to the tie and detracts from the overall simplicity. To each his own.

Relaxed to class-

img0072hu4.jpg

SÄG bag

Final Home jacket

Uniqlo x Terry richardson shirt

jeans

Wouldn't normally post this up, but I took a photo so fuck it.

3) When taking photos, take them in more interesting environments. Choose places that would compliment the outfit, not tarnish it..

If anyone uses this reasoning in taking a picture of themselves to post on the internet, they are a fucking idiot.