waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you hypebeast 2. don't hate on your own kind.

you racist 2. a minority who thinks that his own shit don't stink. worse kind of bigot. why must you be the village idiot of sufu?

Naw sorry, no hypebeast here.

Racist? Wtf? Where am I being racist? I'm just saying thats where the bad side of Gardena is.

God damn J, you seriously need to get your head out of your ass sometimes and quit having such a one track mind.

Naw sorry, no hypebeast here.

Racist? Wtf? Where am I being racist? I'm just saying thats where the bad side of Gardena is.

God damn J, you seriously need to get your head out of your ass sometimes and quit having such a one track mind.

you also mention that all the mexicans and blacks live on the "horrible side." i feel little need to elaborate the implications here.

okay all shit aside, why do you think that you are different from or not of the hypebeast species?

you wear pretty much the same labels in the same kind of hypebeast way. so don't front like you're any better.

lastly how do i have such a "one track mind?" the problem with your likes is that you liberally post stupid shit yet really don't have the aptitude for an open forum.

Naw, lame cause you're in it... Along with all the other hypebeast ass kids that live in Carson that hang out around here, some of which are probably your buddies... Afterall, you are in a dance crew aren't you? Hah.

First of all, I was kidding when I edited in that you were the reason it's gay. You know I <3 da +++. Second of all, I can't have any Carson hypebeast friends, cuz I don't have any friends to begin with. And, I'm not in a dance crew, I dance alone, again, because I have no friends. And even if I was in a crew, it would be true to funkstyles, none of that oh so popular fake Usher style dancing that's known around Carson.

For the superconfessional: I kind of hate Filipinos, especially Carson pinoys.

Don't h8 me bro, I'm not one of them.

First of all, I was kidding when I edited in that you were the reason it's gay. You know I <3 da +++. Second of all, I can't have any Carson hypebeast friends, cuz I don't have any friends to begin with. And, I'm not in a dance crew, I dance alone, again, because I have no friends. And even if I was in a crew, it would be true to funkstyles, none of that oh so popular fake Usher style dancing that's known around Carson.

For the superconfessional: I kind of hate Filipinos, especially Carson pinoys.

Don't h8 me bro, I'm not one of them.

hey, just pm me if you need some special attention ;)