waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i think he lives in san jose. just how the neighborhood looks.

dude, FAM0US, are you sure you live in los angeles? Where are the mountains? Seeing as these days the sun is leaning in south and we all know it only travels east to west you must be facing north. I know that when I face north, no matter what part of LA I live in I see mountains. By the way, thats a pretty tidy neighborhood you live in. You don't really see big houses and wide well paved streets like that in the city.

dude, FAM0US, are you sure you live in los angeles? Where are the mountains? Seeing as these days the sun is leaning in south and we all know it only travels east to west you must be facing north. I know that when I face north, no matter what part of LA I live in I see mountains. By the way, thats a pretty tidy neighborhood you live in. You don't really see big houses and wide well paved streets like that in the city.

probably because he doesn't actually live in LA.

LA sounds cool as fuck though when you say it.

yeah i remember, i was only in elementary school, but Gardena wasnt a very friendly place to live...i specifically remember, i used to go out to the parking lot and watch mexicans breakdance...same place where gangbangs took place

and Ceritos, i only hung out at Toys R Us cuz i lived right behind it lol. i think the elementary school i went to was Mary Bragg Elementary...

Torrance is gay. :[

EDIT: cuz FAM0US is in it.

Naw, lame cause you're in it... Along with all the other hypebeast ass kids that live in Carson that hang out around here, some of which are probably your buddies... Afterall, you are in a dance crew aren't you? Hah.

I'm from Torrance too. Small world.

What part?

yeah i remember, i was only in elementary school, but Gardena wasnt a very friendly place to live...i specifically remember, i used to go out to the parking lot and watch mexicans breakdance...same place where gangbangs took place

and Ceritos, i only hung out at Toys R Us cuz i lived right behind it lol. i think the elementary school i went to was Mary Bragg Elementary...

Gardena has always been home to many Japanese & Hawaiian people. There is one part of Gardena that is ALL Japanese/Hawaiian people (the good side), then there are the parts with all the Mexicans & Blacks (horrible side).

-----------------------------------------------

Oh ya, whoever said something about Koreans... Torrance = Koreans... For sure.

Naw, lame cause you're in it... Along with all the other hypebeast ass kids that live in Carson that hang out around here, some of which are probably your buddies... Afterall, you are in a dance crew aren't you? Hah.

Gardena has always been home to many Japanese & Hawaiian people. There is one part of Gardena that is ALL Japanese/Hawaiian people (the good side), then there are the parts with all the Mexicans & Blacks (horrible side).

you hypebeast 2. don't hate on your own kind.

you racist 2. a minority who thinks that his own shit don't stink. worse kind of bigot. why must you be the village idiot of sufu?