waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You are most certainly incorrect Mister I walk to higher heels than I do. Perhaps if your presence is more significant than that of a roly poly, then maybe your outfits can be opinionated on. Oh wait, you don't post. More often than not, you probably are the cause of the most ever views on the "Fob Appreciation Forum." You may think I am talking out of my ass and taking what comes out and molding it into shit, but what I say is an opinion and my opinion of haptronic happens to be that he sucks, like you, always. Can you please let me live?

Have a stupendous sandbox filled with sugar cane and lovley day, datasupa.

Get the fuck outta here.

You are most certainly incorrect Mister I walk to higher heels than I do. Perhaps if your presence is more significant than that of a roly poly, then maybe your outfits can be opinionated on. Oh wait, you don't post. More often than not, you probably are the cause of the most ever views on the "Fob Appreciation Forum." You may think I am talking out of my ass and taking what comes out and molding it into shit, but what I say is an opinion and my opinion of haptronic happens to be that he sucks, like you, always. Can you please let me live?

who are you?

why are you not making sense?

what?

I think it looks fine but maybe Thorns is right and the trousers could do with pressing/ironing.

Oh, and Josephr, I love your avatar.

the material is stiff rough cotton twill...it wrinkles. haha

thanks re:avatar! hockney ftw.

Guest jmatsu
Whoa! I did go to the movies last night but with a haole friend and I did have an umbrella but it's dark blue and white. Close on both counts. You're either psychic or you live here as well. Me thinks you live here... Chee hoo!

I've got a new game now - Where's Jmatsu! When I finally spot you I'm gonna steal semi-discreet glances for 15mins, whisper to anyone I'm with that you're a SuFu poster, then when I finally get enough courage, I'll walk up to you, flash the limp wrist SuFu sign, and give you a swift kick in the balls (which I hear is the official SuFu greeting). Oh yeah, I think I'm also supposed to yell some shit about Mortal Kombat too right? I hope robideaux is with you cuz I'd love to meet him as well.

BTW, thanks for the tips. I'll work on it.

Cheers!

well, you've got 6 days to play your new game. you have like a year left to spot robideaux. uuhhh, what the fuck is "chee hoo?" i assume when you say "haole," you mean gaijin or foreigner to hawaii, right? or is that just the hawaiin slang of saying whitey?

c beef

its in the harrison art district in oak park, just outside chicago city limits. pm me when you get back and i'll get you directions.

and thanks everyone for the well wishes. this space has been a gallery since before there was an art district so im confident we will be here for a while.

well, you've got 6 days to play your new game. you have like a year left to spot robideaux. uuhhh, what the fuck is "chee hoo?" i assume when you say "haole," you mean gaijin or foreigner to hawaii, right? or is that just the hawaiin slang of saying whitey?

"Haole" actually means foreigner but colloquially it means whitey. 6 days huh? I don't get out much during the week but you'll be back right? Maybe I'll go hang out by Manoa and see if I can spot robideaux at the Starbucks or Coffee Bean reading Kant.

Guest jmatsu
This is the gayest triangle choke I've ever seen. You two must have altitude sickness.

no altitude sickness, just a fag getting a blow job atop the mountain summit.

This is the gayest triangle choke I've ever seen. You two must have altitude sickness.

usually a triangle choke would have one arm inside the triangle, me thinks he was trying to get a closer look at the crotch. no hate, do your thing.

Guest Airjamie

I missed you jessica future.

7.24.jpg

aa // aa // apc // hockney...to go laugh at fucking 30 kids who waited outside a skate shop for 5+ hours to get the MF Doom dunks. Back in the day, it was like the same 10 guys and we all fuckin BANKED on Sb's...times have changed I guess.

I should have recorded a video of some of this shit...haaaah