waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

For as much as you talk about not worrying about your clothes fitting, that outfit fits you really well. Even if people don't like the predistressed diors(i kinda like them) you can still appreciate the fit in the mirror behind you.

Selling your diors, eh? You're probably too small for me anyway :(

lager4so5.jpg

Shirt needs to be taken in

i think the shirt is perfectly fine as it is. The way it fits like that, plus that chest area detail makes for an interesting effect on proportions, reminds me of some Undercover... Especially with those jeans and shoes, i think it's a nice, well rounded outfit.

lager4so5.jpg

Shirt needs to be taken in

i think the condomishness of the jeans on his legs really detracts from what might otherwise be a nice outfit. dry denim is difficult when it's this tight because of the way it makes the pigeon-legged look thunder-thighed.

lazy, really hungover friday, walked home just after one and i have never seen so many homos in one place at the same time, pride weekend is especially interesting when you live right in the heart of gaytown.. sorry for the rant haha

IMG_1996.jpg

i think the condomishness of the jeans on his legs really detracts from what might otherwise be a nice outfit. dry denim is difficult when it's this tight because of the way it makes the pigeon-legged look thunder-thighed.

I don't see how he looks thunder-thighed?

Guest Airjamie
going to a show tonite, so i kicked it up a notch

zach1-1.jpg

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

i hate you
Theres no way you actually look like that. Please God tell me theres no way.