waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lazy, really hungover friday, walked home just after one and i have never seen so many homos in one place at the same time, pride weekend is especially interesting when you live right in the heart of gaytown.. sorry for the rant haha

IMG_1996.jpg

you should have a straight pride party at your house just to acheive balance. a bunch of dudes from the internet could come over and talk about jeans and shoes and... oh wait, wed just be adding to the gayness.

nevermind.

you should have a straight pride party at your house just to acheive balance. a bunch of dudes from the internet could come over and talk about jeans and shoes and... oh wait, wed just be adding to the gayness.

see, this would've been funny if you'd stop at the elipses. i think we all understood and continue to understand that talking about shoes and jeans and fits with a bunch of other guys is pretty gay, so you don't really have to dumb it down. we're sharper than we look.

ps. is that really you lorax? jesus

pps. chris, you're the only gay person i've ever known to have actual style.

Guest Airjamie
lazy, really hungover friday, walked home just after one and i have never seen so many homos in one place at the same time, pride weekend is especially interesting when you live right in the heart of gaytown.. sorry for the rant haha

IMG_1996.jpg

Is that cardi h&m? I have the same one.

I don't see how he looks thunder-thighed?

proportion of thigh to calf / awkward dry-denim bunching. you can just substitute that whole confusing part for "looks bad".

Cause josephr is a retard... he's got beef with the two pics that look perfectly normal.

If mis looks thunder thighed then everyone else might as well stop wearing dry denim.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.. that explains a lot. :)

not feelin it fade. i understand the whole nonchalant look, but i don't like it. yes, others will disagree with me, and others will say my opinion doesn't matter, but the pants are too long and shapeless for my liking.

i am with u on this one

yeah....today was a little on the casual end. i thought it looked alright in the mirror, but later on realized it wasn't the best outfit, something about the coordination looks a bit off. and i dont think this combo would help with dress shoes either...if anything it'd make it look worse. Normally i'd wear these pants with a shirt instead of a t-shirt, i think combined with the tee it looks lacking something.

my first time wearing this t-shirt since i bought it yesterday, am beginning to realize it was too much of an impulse purchase :(

in the studio yesterday...

WDYWT230607I.jpg

umbro x kim jones vulcanised hi woven

iron heart 634s

gregor samsa band t

saba henley

AA cardigan

friend's housewarming party last night...

WDYWT230607II.jpg

WDYWT230607III.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

skull 5507xx

topman t

trovata button up

country road merino v neck

kenneth cole peacoat (tailored)

thomas meihofer ring