waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^Would I sound like a bitch if I said that they are not Nike but Jordans...? I still like what you are wearing Dino!

not a bitch...but...they are nikes? i didnt say "new cure" or "wayfarer" either.

not a bitch...but...they are nikes? i didnt say "new cure" or "wayfarer" either.

I would think of 'Nike' with the swoosh logo and the 'Jump man' or 'wings' as the Jordan Brand.

Just insy bitsy stuff...Besides the retro 1s. decause they have both...

I remember those from Dino's first waywt, right?

nah, not first, but i've had them for a while.

I would think of 'Nike' with the swoosh logo and the 'Jump man' or 'wings' as the Jordan Brand.

Just insy bitsy stuff...Besides the retro 1s. decause they have both...

eh, theyre nike to me.

Shit, those are new cures? Nice to someone wearing them and not being painted on. I assumed you just sized down 1. I might have to do that as i want another pair of (relatively) cheap jeans and don't feel like stretching out a pair of NS. I normally am not a big fan of the jordans look as they seem like the person is trying to hard to wear them, but they look good in that pic.

Guest jmatsu
June 27, 2007.

+++ Guess. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

IMG_5305.jpg

Bonus Shot.

IMG_5299.jpg

Later.

your fit isn't atrocious, but instead of buying a bunch of random crap tees, why not just save up and aquire a couple of quality pieces?

Shit, those are new cures? Nice to someone wearing them and not being painted on. I assumed you just sized down 1. I might have to do that as i want another pair of (relatively) cheap jeans and don't feel like stretching out a pair of NS. I normally am not a big fan of the jordans look as they seem like the person is trying to hard to wear them, but they look good in that pic.

yeah man, new cures that i went down just one size from my actual waist, instead of two like all my other jeans. did so for the purpose since i knew i wanted slim ass jeans that i could wear all slouchy n shit for whenever i felt like emulating some sort of hipster vibe, not to mention theyre one of my comfiest pairs because of how loose they are. i like to think that all my different pairs work well to serve a specific purpose/look, and like i said, these are my "hip" jeans.

cheap and dino, you guys have cool fits but 5's worn like that are wack sauce.

YOURE wack sauce!

the jordans look cool no matter what you are calling them.

thanks for having mah back.

cheep, thanks goes out to you too, i think?

Guest Airjamie
Uh...no comment. But white people didn't die for their fucking IIIs. Or starter jackets for that matter.

lookin good dino.

Yes, yes they did. In fact, white people were the most likely to get beat down for jordans as they were the ones who bought them the first day. The next day they were jacked son.

I remember that shit like it was yesterday.

Yes, yes they did. In fact, white people were the most likely to get beat down for jordans as they were the ones who bought them the first day. The next day they were jacked son.

I remember that shit like it was yesterday.

yeah, it was often lilly white kids who were jumped over their shoes or bulls parkas. i was a freshman when that shit was at its peak.