waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I did listen, and yes the stream sucked and crapped out several times but I was able to listen to a few hours

I'm telling you the truth..don't really care if you believe me or not

Show is only 2 hours long. If the stream craps out as much as I know it does, you got maybe 10 minutes. That's obviously the best way to judge. Also, I never said my show was good - it's college radio: I get loaded and I play music that sounds cool when I'm high/bored.

yo (greatx2) granpa, how many times you gonna reconjure that shit? should pay royalties already. my batting average kills that of your's. i'd tell you to stop buying shitty clothes at goodwill, but you probably actually bought that shit new when you were younger. if you ever come to a meetup, you might wanna remember to remove the mothballs.

your record speaks for itself. i don't find it necessary to go back and pull up any of your crapulent fit output, though it would only take minimal effort.

you're a funny dude

just for the record, there hasn't been 1 fit of yours that I didn't think looked like shit..not 1....but I respect your right to look like shit....it's very cool with me

I realize that you feel the same about my fits.....also very cool

variety is the spice of life..so you keep looking like shit.....and I'll keep looking like shit......and both of us will continue to be happy

you're a funny dude

just for the record, there hasn't been 1 fit of yours that I didn't think looked like shit..not 1....but I respect your right to look like shit....it's very cool with me

I realize that you feel the same about my fits.....also very cool

variety is the spice of life..so you keep looking like shit.....and I'll keep looking like shit......and both of us will continue to be happy

yeah while everyone likes their own brand, my shit don't stink nearly as much as your's. problem with your opinion is that it's just fucked-up...only shit you recognize and love is the stink of of your own.

Wait, people actually like sonicvoodo's fits he has posted in the past months? What a world...

his shits looks a little awkward

yours look a little awkward too, to be honest, something about the fit of the jeans at the crotch

yeah i know this and HAVE HEARD this when he posted that old fit of mine numerous times some time last year.

and jmat, just as a point of fact even after just getting neg rapped by your friends, my "batting average" is better than yours.....do the math.

but like I've said many times, it's all good. I'm just an old egocentric, narcistic old asshole who likes to see himself on the Net. You are free to hate as much as you like

carry on.

i didnt say his shit was good, just that I agree with what he is saying. let him be. he didnt come after anyone; he is just defending himself. jeepsters just too defensive and does not like criticism

oh in that case nevermind, i didn't know you were talking about jeep's show nor am i familiar with it.

anyway i still think he's a mummy-fuck who dresses crap.

yeah while everyone likes their own brand, my shit don't stink nearly as much as your's. problem with your opinion is that it's just fucked-up...only shit you recognize and love is the stink of of your own.

trouble is, you've been smelling yourself for so long, you don't realize you stink....ya know olfactory sense get clogged

and jmat, just as a point of fact even after just getting neg rapped by your friends, my "batting average" is better than yours.....do the math.

but like I've said many times, it's all good. I'm just an old egocentric, narcistic old asshole who likes to see himself on the Net. You are free to hate as much as you like

carry on.

neg repped by my friends? i've met like 3 people on the forum in person. any friends made here on sufu are made the same way for everyone, yourself included. your batting average meaning your fit output through and through. your retarded white jumpsuit fit alone already puts anyone's fit average ahead by miles.

guess it's fine to be egocentric and a narcissist, but you really haven't offered anything of worth to balance or overlook these characteristics. you're just a silly old fart who hasn't aged well with little to no useful wisdom.

don't know if you're talking about me, but i said that his recent fit sux first. first one he ever posted as well.

you're an idiot, liar or just a classic victim of alzheimer's. that fit you posted of mine (not your first time), was not my first nor was it a recent one.

trouble is, you've been smelling yourself for so long, you don't realize you stink....ya know olfactory sense get clogged

when a member of worth gives me an opinion/criticism, i try to listen and learn.

when a crazy terribly dressed old man who mutters something about him enjoying seeing himself on the internet/ how egocentric/narcissistic he is, i tell him to him to fuck off and change his adult-diaper.

got enuf smarts to know when I've lost to the better, smarter, steezier dude so I guess I'll just run away now......with my tail between my legs...............

you obviously don't, cause you're still replying, dumbass.