waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nah pretty much all the jeans differ and tshirts due to me making most of em, alot of different scarfs aswell.jackets dont alternate that much but i aint wore the jacket^before.

damn those are pretty subtle differences

nuanced is an appropriate word for your wardrobe.

that's not a bad thing

as the stephen chow once noted, wear the same thing out and about enough and people will remember you.

theres a thin line though. get it right and they remember you. get it wrong and they remember you as the guy who always wears the same thing.

i pretty much wear the same shit everyday so i dunno

that fit is one of my favourites from ledger, its one of the few cases where those armwarmers/gloves are done right, and the jacket almost looks waxed which is cool. also the draping isnt as overdone as some other times. only thing i would change is the shoes, shape is a bit awkward.

You need bigger jeans dude. Your ass and hips is huge in those and they always fall weird on your kicks. You got some good pieces but you ain't rocking them right, espch that Moutain research jacket. You should just give it to me. Don't worry, I'll pay you for it.

shades aren't texas tuxedo close, but i'd still wear the jacket unbuttoned to break it up a little more...

we call it a Canadian Tuxedo up here

Seeing how Canada is the denim capital of the universe, i'm gonna go ahead and say you stole that from us.

You need bigger jeans dude. Your ass and hips is huge in those and they always fall weird on your kicks. You got some good pieces but you ain't rocking them right, espch that Moutain research jacket. You should just give it to me. Don't worry, I'll pay you for it.

i think the jeans are fine....they suit his frame (considering the cut)

its the shoes that kills the silhouette