waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Shouldn't have done the Colordrives without socks, oh well.

waywt_apr29_03.jpg

USPS

Pants Yell!

April '77

Easy USA

And yeah, I am that much taller than the stool. No stretching.

Sidney and Crillz are the same height, just look back a few pages for the comparison shot.

this is from the mother thread, but i figured id chat about it here..

DSC_0033-3.jpg

f'ops, sam, vans

whats the tee? its a reference to the specials i presume? if so, then thats badass. (even though its fucking pink)

this is from the mother thread, but i figured id chat about it here..

whats the tee? its a reference to the specials i presume? if so, then thats badass. (even though its fucking pink)

the dancing man has a name. walt jabsco. he was based off peter tosh on the cover of a wailers record.

he was originally seen on a specials album sleeve (gangsters 7") but (along with the beat's dancing gal) became a symbol for all of 2 tone records appearing on sleeves for the beat, the selector, and the bodysnatchers. eventually he came to personify the dancing rudie and became a icon of modern ska.

not sure what this t shirt is getting at but i dig it (as long as its not just aping random iconography like the poor crimson ghost or unknown pleasures).

the dancing man has a name. walt jabsco. he was based off peter tosh on the cover of a wailers record.

he was originally seen on a specials album sleeve (gangsters 7") but (along with the beat's dancing gal) became a symbol for all of 2 tone records appearing on sleeves for the beat, the selector, and the bodysnatchers. eventually he came to personify the dancing rudie and became a icon of modern ska.

not sure what this t shirt is getting at but i dig it (as long as its not just aping random iconography like the poor crimson ghost or unknown pleasures).

very informative, kudos, i wish i knew more about ska and that whole scene than i do, that and folk/bluegrass, go figure.:cool:

Guest Airjamie
Lower your exposure time.

And your pants. Flash the cult cock. You know you want too. Show you weenie.

Right on man. Can't rep you right now, but that post deserves +34! Love ska, from traditional like Drummond, and all the 2 Tone shit. Never thought I'd see Bodysnatchers name-dropped on superfuture. For anyone into 2 Tone shit, check out the movie Dance Craze. Great live performances of everyone you'd ever want to see in ska.

Right on man. Can't rep you right now, but that post deserves +34! Love ska, from traditional like Drummond, and all the 2 Tone shit. Never thought I'd see Bodysnatchers name-dropped on superfuture. For anyone into 2 Tone shit, check out the movie Dance Craze. Great live performances of everyone you'd ever want to see in ska.

i have the 2 tone vinyl pressing of the soundtrack and ive seen bits and pieces but ive never come across a full copy of the movie. and don drummond is one of my all time fave musicians and one of the greatest trombonists ever. eastern standard time or confucious please.

congrats on yer IB certificate, BUT that tank top is yuck in the second pic...tuck in the front or something. and if those are aprils you look fine in them--not fabulous, but not awful or really fat either. i don't get why you don't post clear fotos like these ones in the thread you created for ppl to evaluate the fits on yer pants?

better yet why not just focus on the jeans and the fit and don't distract ppl with how u style the pants--haha. :]