waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Lovely jacket, Fuumofu. Curious, what did P.Saville contribute to those Addys?

They're part of the adicolour series; he designed them. He wouldn't have accepted if they didn't leave him remove visible branding from the shoes (still has adidas written on the sole in non-contrasting characters, very discrete). The main idea behind Saville's designs for this series was to put the design briefs on some of the clothing and laces, pretty funny if you ask me.

i need a better camera......... but im so cheap when it comes to anything other than clothes. =(

10-15-07.jpg

ann oversized cardigan

ann shirt

ann bag

cheap monday cut offs

vintage ankle boots

shit looks good. is highwatering your new thing? what/who prompted this? you're tall so you don't need the stacks...

shit looks good. is highwatering your new thing? what/who prompted this? you're tall so you don't need the stacks...

thanks! honestly, i dont know. i havent been tucking my jeans into any boots lately... and not that it doesnt look good, but i just really bored with stacking.

^although this is such a cliche formula, i don't find much wrong with the silouette. maybe you could change up the pieces alittle. what i mean is that maybe pairing the individual peices of this fit with others of non hypbeast/street connotations would make things interesting. this is just typical hypebeast.com or lining up at niketown fodder...

First WAYWT... Critism? Comments? Hair is funky from a quick nap...

waywt101507.jpg

can't really see how shit fits too well. can't judge the pieces cause of the shitty pic.

no fronting, those Js are fucking dope.

yeah they're good sneakers, but how difficult is it to cop those even if you've been in the game like only a year or so? it's not even cool to own j1's anymore unless you're european or aussie... you know what i'm sayin?