waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hahahah i cant stop watchin dat shit...how he tk gibberish 4 lyk 2 minutes then wen he tell us da brandz he lyk "vans" then he pause n thnk den he lyk "+++ Vans. MIJ-19CM. Supreme.

Ok good. He wasn't speaking english for the first half, right? I watched it like 3-4 times trying to see if he was speaking a different language or if the accent was just too thick. All i could make out besides the outfit is that he's polynesian and not a racist.

Ok good. He wasn't speaking english for the first half, right? I watched it like 3-4 times trying to see if he was speaking a different language or if the accent was just too thick. All i could make out besides the outfit is that he's polynesian and not a racist.

Guess you Americans have less experience of people from the Southern hemisphere... when you grow us watching Aussie soaps it comes reasonably naturally.

Then it's just the lighting. Everything seems to go together so well and I have to say it's the lighting. Dirty soles, whiskers, contrast in the creases on the shirt, the grey jacket and even your hair. The background also has a salt/pepper tint to the foliage.