waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

The whole thing about how work-outs work, quoted below... it's far more complicated than just do 150 reps of 5lb dumbells = loss of fat, definied muscles and 5 reps of 50 dumbells = no loss of fat, no definition. I'm too lazy to get into this, as it's a huge topic but it's completely possible to have huge defined muscles while doing small amount of reps with huge weights.

I know its alot more complicated but I dont have time to write a book here. And i said undefined muscle with more weight and less reps. Read what I said, Im not incorrect. Ever heard of muscular endurance rather than strenght and power workouts? If you work out with more reps and less pounds you end up with more very toned and defined but smaller muscles.

this is true and has always been..the convo should be moved the lose weight thread.

but yeah more reps less pounds=more toned and defined. if you want to prevent muscles from eating it self up from cardio take bcaa or branch chanch amino acids.

most whey protein shakes comes with 50% bcaas,but usually not enough.

ok,bye

I know its alot more complicated but I dont have time to write a book here. And i said undefined muscle with more weight and less reps. Read what I said, Im not incorrect. Ever heard of muscular endurance rather than strenght and power workouts? If you work out with more reps and less pounds you end up with more very toned and defined but smaller muscles.

Guest Airjamie
what's wrong with they might be giants?

They are fat guys who play stupid songs on stupid instruments. Your outfit is solid though.

i love that song (don't let's start), fans or fellow members of the tmbg hate club? and btw, everybody conga has never been released, only performed. it's obviously a total joke, and i admit it's pretty stupid, but still.

edit: whoa, two posts in the time it took me to post this, birdhouse in your soul rules too